Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• @NewsShopperSprt: Sordell, Kermo, Church and Pigott are Charlton's strike force at the minute. Possibly more to come with Obika and/or Fuller #cafc
  • @NewsShopperSprt: Sordell, Kermo, Church and Pigott are Charlton's strike force at the minute. Possibly more to come with Obika and/or Fuller #cafc

don't need 2 more up front could still do with a goalie as second

• Think I would plump for Fuller - unless Obika was a permanent deal. Fuller offers something different, but if we can get Obika in full time that would swing it.
  • Need another pacey winger who can play up front, in the Eccelstone mould.

don't need 2 more up front could still do with a goalie as second

Now with Obika and Fuller - that would be a top four club strike force. But I can't see that happening. Still am pleased with today's business. Looking forward to the season just that little bit more now.
  • We have too many forwards now!
  • Ross said:

Need another pacey winger who can play up front, in the Eccelstone mould.

Somebody told me today that we are interested in a loan for Jack Grealish from Aston Villa
  • Ross said:

I think Sordell can play wide left , he is pacy and left footed.

• Richard J said:

Ross said:

no he's not left footed
  • i hear we're in for the lead singer of Hot Chocolate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

i hear we're in for the lead singer of Hot Chocolate.

I believe in miracles....
  • With the signing of Salado,I wonder if Spurs may now release Obika to us possibly?
  • I think that even if they didn't sign Soldado, Obika wouldn't be near the first team.
  • Don't think we will get obika now and not sure we need him, 2/3 out of him and the three we have wouldn't be happy in the bench
  • I would still like to see Obika come in on a permanant if that's at all possible. Think the lad has a future with goals in him.
  • Spurs may have missed a trick here what if no-one wants obika on a permanent deal? They are holding out for someone to buy him but may well get stuck with him
  • sam3110 said:

Spurs may have missed a trick here what if no-one wants obika on a permanent deal? They are holding out for someone to buy him but may well get stuck with him

They just spent 20 million on a player. They are about to get 90 million for selling bale

I reckon they can tolerate 3 or 4 k a week

• I think Obika is gonna end up at Swindon. That's why we're courting Ricado.
  • Redhenry said:

Hearing that Powell said that we have signed two strikers today

For the best scoops come to CAFC Life :-)
  • Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Yes, well played, as usual.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Featuring 100% genuine information from people such as the famous cafc4life.
  • Matt Taylor has joined Bradford. Good signing for both player and club. Reckon he will do really well there.
  • Swisdom said:

sam3110 said:

Spurs may have missed a trick here what if no-one wants obika on a permanent deal? They are holding out for someone to buy him but may well get stuck with him

They just spent 20 million on a player. They are about to get 90 million for selling bale

I reckon they can tolerate 3 or 4 k a week

Tottenham did not get rich though, by not being free and easy with money. The reason they put Obika on a further one year contract was likely to get a fee when he moved. Doesn't look like he will come to Charlton now, disappointing as I think, he would have done really well and the crowd loved him. With Sordell, KMG and Obika that's a strong line up. Church may come good. Looks like a good character with something to prove.
  • Offers on the table for wiggins and Pritchard of into the valley is to be believed
  • Powell: Fuller is 50-50 to win new Charlton deal
    RICARDO Fuller’s chances of winning a new contract with Charlton have been rated as 50-50 by Addicks boss Chris Powell.

Fuller was released at the end of last season after scoring five goals in 31 appearances since arriving on deadline day last August from Stoke.

But the 33-year-old has been back at Sparrows Lane training with Charlton this summer in a bid to win another deal, although Powell remained non-committal on his chances of securing a stay in SE7 when asked this morning.

The manager said: “We will be continually linked with Ric.

“He came in and did a bit of training with us.

“It is ongoing.

“Whether it will happen we will have to wait and see.

“He obviously showed us in spells last year what he is about but whether that one will get over the line I’m not so sure. It is down to a lot of different factors.

“It is about financing the deal, other clubs, agents – you name it, it is always in the deal. It is never straightforward.

“I wish it was because you would get deals over the line quicker.

“He is still in the mix but will it happen? 50-50.”

Powell also confirmed Charlton had ended their interest in 24-year-old Adam McGurk after the former Tranmere attacker played as a trialist in Sunday’s 2-1 defeat at Ebbsfleet.

“I won’t be following up on young Adam,” said the Valley chief.

“He is a talented boy but I’m just going to move on in other areas now.”
  • Think Ricky will end up oop north
  • Richard J said:

Ross said:

no he's not left footed

Thanks you are right, my mistake I went to a Team GB game and it claimed he was in one of the magazines I read.

• sammy391 said:

Offers on the table for wiggins and Pritchard of into the valley is to be believed

Might well be offers but doesn't mean sales.

• Fulham makes improved bid for Darren Bent (from Sky Sports News)
  • sammy391 said:

Offers on the table for wiggins and Pritchard of into the valley is to be believed

I know that Fulham have been tracking Pritch
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!