Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• A pair of Marlons are signed and sealed at Bristol City - it's midfielder Pack and striker Harewood coming in at Ashton Gate ahead of the new League One season.

City have had to pay compensation to Cheltenham to bring in Pack, who is 22 years old. He has penned a two-year contract.

Harewood, who spent last season with Barnsley, had been on trial with the Robins in pre-season. The 33-year-old impressed enough to land a one-year deal.
  • QPR have agreed a deal to sign former West Ham midfielder Gary O'Neil, according to Sky sources. The 30-year-old looks set to become Rangers' fourth summer signing.
  • heard 'arry on Sky earlier - says QPR are looking to bring in some mega signings before the window shuts.......

child & sweet shop comes to mind
  • Not seen much of Sordell to give an opinion, but happy with Lita, and very happy with Zayetta.

Rumour that we're in talks with Billy Sharpe too, but not reading too much into that

No offence but what the f do you know about Zayetta ?

• Not seen much of Sordell to give an opinion, but happy with Lita, and very happy with Zayetta.

Rumour that we're in talks with Billy Sharpe too, but not reading too much into that

No offence but what the f do you know about Zayetta ?

More then you, no offence taken.

• or QPR are doing what we did in league one and buying all championships best young players
  • uie2 said:

or QPR are doing what we did in league one and buying all championships best young players

Gary O'Neill - 30
    Richard Dunne - 33

• Piggy lets hope that you are better than last season. Worst side seen down the valley. And yes I know you beat us.
    Also lita is hit and miss and let's hope that Zayetta is as accomplished as llera!!!
    Always a pleasure to hear from you piggy
  • For some strange reason a few years ago I went and watched Stoke vs Reading in the League Cup. My abiding memory of that trip, apart from it being very cold and windy, was Lita blazing a spot kick out of the Britannia. Its fair to say he didn't impress me that day.
  • Lita played well enough for us when he was on loan a few seasons ago.

Very instrumental in our comeback victory at Plymouth with 10 men - scored one, made one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ok best players etc
  • shirty5 said:

uie2 said:

or QPR are doing what we did in league one and buying all championships best young players

Gary O'Neill - 30
    Richard Dunne - 33

How tall are they? Linked with Defoe for £6m and 55k a week today.
  • Palace in for Bent
  • hero to zero right there if that came to fruition. I would have thought he will have better options though.
  • J BLOCK said:

Palace in for Bent

Wenger said they're about to buy/loan Chamakh so would be surprised if they got Bent too.
  • Bent for gooners would be good move for both. Even off the bench.
  • Bent to Palace = sick in mouth
  • Burton Albion sign forward Adam McGurk on a two-year contract.

• @Oddschanger: Crystal Palace have this morning been cut to 6/1 from 33/1 to sign #AVFC striker Darren Bent -> http://t.co/27AhEVdh4O #CPFC
  • If the bookies have cut their odds, then that must mean Bent is definitely signing for Palarse.

Nailed on. FACT!
  • Sponsored links:

• I've always looked fwd to the day Benty returns to The Valley but if his first return is with that lot I don't know if I'd even be able to go.

Konchesky - Leicester to QPR is rumoured.
  • Palarse also looking at Scott Parker according to the mirror
  • Defoe to QPR on twitter
  • Chamakh going Palarse according to the beeb: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23570792
  • heard 'arry on Sky earlier - says QPR are looking to bring in some mega signings before the window shuts.......

child & sweet shop comes to mind

More like Brown Envelope
  • edited August 2013
    IF I ever see Bent in a stripey red n blue romper suit I will resign from the human race - FACT
  • Newcastle United have taken Loic Remy on a season-long loan from Queens Park Rangers.
  • Fulham are in talks with Queens Park Rangers over a loan deal for Adel Taarabt.
  • Not a rumour but Villa are trying to offload Nathan Delfouneso. Looked good against us for Blackpool on the wing.
  • Not a rumour but Villa are trying to offload Nathan Delfouneso. Looked good against us for Blackpool on the wing.

A proper lazy fecker though

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!