Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Millwall have signed midfielder Shaun Derry on a one-month loan deal from Championship rivals Queens Park Rangers.

Yet another good signing.

Derry is old and past it and was never better than Champ in his pomp and he is already used to relegations.

• Kalifa Cisse linked with us or the Spanners in the Mirror today.

I would have thought with the lions signing Bailey,Chaplow and now Derry they would be well stocked for midfielders.
  • Surely we need a creative midfielder if anything?
  • Surely we need a creative midfielder if anything?

This.
  • we need anyone as long as they strengthen the squad.

We were after Judge and we thought we had him, Forrester was another who looked decent, but I guess we just have to sit tight and see what happens.

There will be hundreds of players to choose from between now and September 2nd, Powell just needs to ensure he gets someone who fits in with our squad and our way of playing football
  • Bristol City announce Albert Adomah has joined Middlesbrough for an undisclosed fee, signing a three-year deal.

It was rumoured to be around £1m
    I bet he'll play on Saturday and despite this signing and rumour of more to come they are still moaning!
  • Saint-Etienne are still searching for another forward and they continue to be linked with a move for former West Ham man Carlton Cole. However, Cole has reportedly asked for a £1.2million euro salary plus an £800,000 signing bonus.

Greedy ******* ****.
  • Queens Park Rangers have now confirmed defender Anton Ferdinand has left the club by mutual consent. Ferdinand spent the second half of last season on loan at Turkish side Bursaspor and is now free to find a new club. It is thought that he will link up with Antalyaspor
  • Saint-Etienne are still searching for another forward and they continue to be linked with a move for former West Ham man Carlton Cole. However, Cole has reportedly asked for a £1.2million euro salary plus an £800,000 signing bonus.

Greedy ******* ****.

When you are a classy player with a great scoring record you can ask for anything and nearly always get it!

So we can take it he wont be getting any of it.

• Sponsored links:

• Brighton & Hove Albion complete the signing of Bolton Wanderers midfielder Keith Andrews on loan until the end of the season.
  • Nottingham Forest re-sign defender Kelvin Wilson on a three-year deal for £2.5m from Scottish Premiership side Celtic
  • <

Brighton & Hove Albion complete the signing of Bolton Wanderers midfielder Keith Andrews on loan until the end of the season.

I thought he was a decent player a few seasons back - not sure now but would still be better than most of our midfield.

• CE
    This is supposed to be a rumours thread for silly made up stories. Not factual.
  • CE

There's a silly rumour that Slater actually deigns to speak to us serfs and peasants in today's programme. Oh, hang on - that's not a rumour; it's true!

• CE

There's a silly rumour that Slater actually deigns to speak to us serfs and peasants in today's programme. Oh, hang on - that's not a rumour; it's true!

And pay £5 for the privilege.

• And he plays with words as usual...
  • Reckon we're done for the summer now?

We need another midfielder, but not sure there's any out there we can get...
  • I reckon Hollands out on loan because powell doesnt like him and a midfielder in on loan from prem once the prem squads have been announced
  • I reckon Hollands out on loan because powell doesnt like him and a midfielder in on loan from prem once the prem squads have been announced

Hollands played every game in league one except for when his wife gave birth. He's not good enough for this league. Bit harsh saying 'Powell doesn't like him' like its a personal thing.
  • Sponsored links:

Hollands played every game in league one except for when his wife gave birth. He's not good enough for this league. Bit harsh saying 'Powell doesn't like him' like its a personal thing.
    Hollands better option than Gower/stephens/hughes imo.
  • edited August 2013

Reckon we're done for the summer now?

Don't be so sure.

• Heard a rumour that The Valley may become a Social Housing Estate, we may move to the Peninsula and someone offered 25M for us. Can't name source as would not be fair. Would happily sell info though to anyone who wants to know - will cost £2 and correct money only accepted.
  • I will provide the same info for £1.50p and a economy bag of Haribo...
  • i will do it for 3 quid as mine is better
  • £10 a year or £50 lifetime membership gives you complete access to my sources and you'll be the first to learn of any new rumours as and when they happen. Please pay cash via under that dodgy loose brick on one of the houses on floyd road (you know the one I mean)
  • £10 a year or £50 lifetime membership gives you complete access to my sources and you'll be the first to learn of any new rumours as and when they happen. Please pay cash via under that dodgy loose brick on one of the houses on floyd road (you know the one I mean)

Oi. I use that brick.

Oi. I use that brick.

Get your own brick, sponger.
  • Yet again The Sun paper linking us with trying to sign Obika (which i'd still quite like). After Powells comments about being 2 new players short we will be linked with lots of players i think over the coming weeks.
  • Madz said:

Yet again The Sun paper linking us with trying to sign Obika (which i'd still quite like). After Powells comments about being 2 new players short we will be linked with lots of players i think over the coming weeks.

no point in signing more strikers when the midfield is incapable of creating any chances for them
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!