Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• West Ham have completed the signing of winger Stewart Downing from Liverpool.

West Brom have signed Udinese striker Matej Vydra on a season-long loan.

Crystal Palace have confirmed Marouane Chamakh has joined on a one-year contract from Arsenal.
  • West Ham have completed the signing of winger Stewart Downing from Liverpool.

West Brom have signed Udinese striker Matej Vydra on a season-long loan.

Crystal Palace have confirmed Marouane Chamakh has joined on a one-year contract from Arsenal.

hardly rumours if they are done deals............
  • Sky Sports understands Premier League trio Tottenham, Fulham and West Ham are tracking Watford striker Troy Deeney. The 25-year-old has started the new season in red-hot form and his goalscoring exploits have alerted several Premier League clubs.

Don't think he's good enough.
  • Sky Sports understands Premier League trio Tottenham, Fulham and West Ham are tracking Watford striker Troy Deeney. The 25-year-old has started the new season in red-hot form and his goalscoring exploits have alerted several Premier League clubs.

he's possibly better than Holt (for example) and is worth the punt for a lower strata prem team .. IF the fee is right .. Deeney would love the chance to shine at the top

L

he's possibly better than Holt (for example) and is worth the punt for a lower strata prem team .. IF the fee is right .. Deeney would love the chance to shine at the top
    I hope they don't want Obika as part of any deal

L

IF Deeney goes, there are plenty of Spanish/Italian wannabes waiting in the Watford wings to come in 'on loan'
  • Tigers (Grrrrrrrrr) sign Tom Huddlestone for £5,000,000 .. this IS a surprise .. a Greeeeeeeeattt signing for Brucie
  • 14 Aug 2013 14:08:38
    A VERY reliable and close source informed me ex Blackpool winger/striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher is training with Charlton for SCP to take a closer look. Anton Ferdinand recently trained with the club in order to keep fit before move to Antalyaspor.
  • G T-F would be about our mark right now .. good honest player though

• Always liked Taylor-Fletcher but fear he might be getting on a bit now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Essex_Al said:

14 Aug 2013 14:08:38
    A VERY reliable and close source informed me ex Blackpool winger/striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher is training with Charlton for SCP to take a closer look. Anton Ferdinand recently trained with the club in order to keep fit before move to Antalyaspor.

It's not Ross is it :)
  • edited August 2013
    Darren Bent to Crystal Palace has been backed in from 5/4 to 1/5 this evening following a handful of maximum bets from renowned customers of Sky Bet. :-(
  • Dagenham & Red sign ex Charlton, Bromley and Hastings striker Bradley Goldberg, 19, on a one year contract
  • Nicholas said:

Essex_Al said:

14 Aug 2013 14:08:38

It's not Ross is it :)
    Ha ha Nick, no! Haven't seen much of him lately, he's playing Saturday football now though.

No, its from football rumours, nothing to do with me.
  • Bent having a medical at Fulham
  • Newshopper Twitter:

Just leaving #cafc training ground now. #bwfc do have a Jan recall option on Sordell and Dale Stephens could move north this month says CP
  • Stephens could move north in the next couple of days if he's in the squad at Barnsley!!!
  • Newshopper Twitter:

Just leaving #cafc training ground now. #bwfc do have a Jan recall option on Sordell and Dale Stephens could move north this month says CP

To Blackpool to team up with the donkeys?
  • @SkySportsPeteO: Blackpool have confirmed the signing of Jamaica international striker Ricardo Fuller. #BFC #CAFC

• Charlton find new scout

Paul Green ‏@NewsShopperSprt 10m

I asked #cafc boss Chris Powell earlier if he might be interested in Dany N'Guessan from #Millwall. Powell responded by saying he was not aware N'Guessan was potentially available but seemed interested when informed he is. Quotes to followCP on N’Guessan:

"You’ve just told me so it is something I will have to digest to be honest with you. He made a great impression, again like a lot of loan players when they come in and score goals or they make their mark like Rob Hulse did, like Jon Obika did and like Dany did in the League One season.

He is a good player, someone I know well from not only here but Leicester days. Is he under consideration? Possibly now you say that, I think anyone is who I feel would get us better. Thanks for telling us."
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2013
    Sounds like Fuller last year.

Can play up front or either wing so I'd welcome him back.
  • Might depend on whether they want a fee.
  • Aston Villa would have to be insane to come in for him again. They were pretty nuts to do it at the time, let alone now

L

IF Deeney goes, there are plenty of Spanish/Italian wannabes waiting in the Watford wings to come in 'on loan'
    Cheeky git! - hopefully we won't lose Deeney as I cannot see anyone else getting 20 goals for us.
  • Deeney is a good player and there are definitely worse players in the Premier League. One of the most likeable ex-cons in the football league.
  • Shrew said:
    Barnet is north mate.......

• I found this on Leyton Orient's messageboard in a thread about potential new players :

I'm guessing that Slade is waiting to find out about the long-term availability of Bartley, or whether Charlton are prepared to let Danny Hollands leave. That would have midfield covered.

It's then down to injuries and bringing cover in. Slade won't want to tie up any remaining budget before the squad takes shape, and he has another couple of weeks to decide wisely.
  • A Newcastle twitter page ( not official ) recons we along with Milwall and MK dons are interested in Nile ranger
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!