Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• edited August 2013
    SCP still wants two players. Not a decent rumour yet though. I presume we are waiting for cash in before seeing who we can afford.
  • Brazilian Bernard Duarte from Atlético Mineiro has tweeted a picture of himself in London Hilton....Arsenal?
  • Albert Adomah is joining Middlesbrough. They also have a bid in for Ross McCormack of Leeds.
  • Not a rumour but Villa are trying to offload Nathan Delfouneso. Looked good against us for Blackpool on the wing.

I wouldn't mind a swap for Dale Stephens. Decent 4th striker.
  • Davo55 said:

Not a rumour but Villa are trying to offload Nathan Delfouneso. Looked good against us for Blackpool on the wing.

I wouldn't mind a swap for Dale Stephens. Decent 4th striker.
    can play on the wing too.

Bent to Fulham a done deal apparently.
  • Am i the only person who likes Dale? Blackburn away he was quality

I still have not got over his performance against Forest at the Valley.... There is clearly a decent player in there somewhere, but for me he has had his chances and has not either kept his place, or forced his way back into the first team.

I still have not got over his performance against Forest at the Valley.... There is clearly a decent player in there somewhere, but for me he has had his chances and has not either kept his place, or forced his way back into the first team.
    Good player but not consistent enough and has had 2 years to prove otherwise.

Good player but not consistent enough and has had 2 years to prove otherwise.
    For every good game, he has two or three bad ones - not average, bad. He always had potential, he still does, but has never consistently looked like realising it. We can't really go spending money for qualities he may or may not ever totally use!
  • Sponsored links:

• Dale is unfortunately the least consistent of our first team squad but arguably one of the top three or so in technical ability. That's exactly what he frustrates so much.
  • Maybe this season will be his season.
  • Madz said:

Maybe this season will be his season.

How many seasons did we say that about Lisbie?

• hawksmoor said:

Madz said:

Maybe this season will be his season.

How many seasons did we say that about Lisbie?

Good point ;-)
  • How good will Berbatov + Bent be!!! Fulham will do well this year
  • Can we have some CAFC relate rumours please. We are looking for 2 more players afterall...a RW and a box to box dominant CM for me!
  • How good will Berbatov + Bent be!!! Fulham will do well this year

And Ruiz. Berbatov and Bent played together at Spurs, with Harry's Mrs up front too.
  • Dale Stephens reminds me of Darren Ambrose in that respect. Talented, but a little lazy and unwilling to put a foot in. Technically the best passer we have though IMO.
  • are charlton going to sign anyone else, like selling stephens and getting someone else
  • are charlton going to sign anyone else, like selling stephens and getting someone else

It looked to me that Stephens wanted to know on Tuesday night, so there must of been other teams watching from the stands.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nug said:

Brazilian Bernard Duarte from Atlético Mineiro has tweeted a picture of himself in London Hilton....Arsenal?

signed for Shaktar Donesk

• Bilko said:

are charlton going to sign anyone else, like selling stephens and getting someone else

It looked to me that Stephens wanted to know on Tuesday night, so there must of been other teams watching from the stands.
    Harsh but possibly fair.

• Jay Spearing to Bolton

McClean to Wigan from Sunderland - good signing, really like this guy
  • Jay Spearing to Bolton

Just a shame he's pro IRA
  • Jay Spearing to Bolton

burst onto the scene a few years back but had a bad season last year. Good signing if he can rediscover anything like the form he showed under O'Neills early days.
  • Millwall have signed midfielder Shaun Derry on a one-month loan deal from Championship rivals Queens Park Rangers.
  • That mclean is a cock
  • Millwall have signed midfielder Shaun Derry on a one-month loan deal from Championship rivals Queens Park Rangers.

Yet another good signing.

• edited August 2013
    Bristol City announce Albert Adomah has joined Middlesbrough for an undisclosed fee, signing a three-year deal.
  • Bristol City announce Albert Adomah has joined Middlesbrough for an undisclosed fee, signing a three-year deal.

It was rumoured to be around £1m
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!