Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• @FootyRumours__: Marvin Sordell has been given permission to talk to Charlton. #CAFC #BWFC

Sweet!
  • Sordell would be excellent IMO. Some of the players we've been linked with could make an excellent team - Bailey, Judge (although didn't get him), Gleeson, Zakuani.
  • For those who want to stalk him on Twitter: @MarvinSordell
  • Everyone who has twitter, make him join by retweeting him or something
  • Hope there is some truth in the Sordell stuff he scared the life out of us in at home this year and think him and Yann up top would be assume.
  • He's a good player. Always looks good for the England youth teams and Team GB at the Olympics. His record at Watford was decent and I don't think he got a fair crack at Bolton.
  • I have quoted him in the tweet, see if he will confirm or deny anything
  • Sordell is an away player we faced last season that stands out in the memory.
  • seth plum said:

Sordell is an away player we faced last season that stands out in the memory.

I agree completely. Very strong, very mobile and a proper handful. Him and Kermorgant could be very useful. Factor in someone like James Vaughan as well and that's a diverse and awkward front 3. All powerful, all got merits and could be very exciting.

I'd swap Stephens for Sordell in a heartbeat - IIRC Stephens little brother is a massive Bolton fan so I dare say he'd be putting thoughts into big bro's head

• Swisdom said:

seth plum said:

Sordell is an away player we faced last season that stands out in the memory.

I agree completely. Very strong, very mobile and a proper handful. Him and Kermorgant could be very useful. Factor in someone like James Vaughan as well and that's a diverse and awkward front 3. All powerful, all got merits and could be very exciting.

I'd swap Stephens for Sordell in a heartbeat - IIRC Stephens little brother is a massive Bolton fan so I dare say he'd be putting thoughts into big bro's head

Dale has been quoted as a Bolton fan, loved it when he scored against Blackburn

• Sponsored links:

• @BBCSport
    Macclesfield Town confirm they are offering a deal that if you pay £20,000 you can have 10 minutes on the pitch in league or cup game #MTFC
  • @BBCSport
    Macclesfield Town confirm they are offering a deal that if you pay £20,000 you can have 10 minutes on the pitch in league or cup game #MTFC

Come on lets all pitch together and get Mikel Alonso some gametime
  • *takes out £20,000 loan*
  • Cup game v palace 2 footer as soon as u come on then drop kick a fan on the way to the tunnel 50hrs comunity service seagulls following the trawler ect.. Best 20 grand ever spent..
  • Cup game vs Chelsea come on end JT's career job done
  • Jacques Maghoma has joined the Massives.
  • Jacques Maghoma has joined the Massives.

Quote from SKY - "This is a massive move for me and having walked into the stadium, I can't wait to get started," said Maghoma.
  • @bbcflc: FLC: Sheffield Wednesday sign Burton winger Jacques Maghoma http://t.co/AvIg1CaZSo
  • I wonder how big of a target he was
  • Sponsored links:

• DeeBee said:

I wonder how big of a target he was

Me too. Were we "watching developments", or seriously in for him?

• Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Enough of this silliness.
    We are looking to sign Macheda.

Source ?

a goodun
    D'oh
  • @FootyRumours__: Marvin Sordell has been given permission to talk to Charlton. #CAFC #BWFC

Not the first time we've heard this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2263073/Marvin-Sordell-offered-Charlton.html
  • edited June 2013
    Tevez to Juventus.

Another one we miss out on
  • Question. Would SCP know Sordell from his brief time at Watford ?
  • Possibly. Second transfer window in a row we've been linked with him. Is Sordell the new Darren Purse / Hayden Mullins

CP played for Watford 2006-2007
    In 2006 Sordell would be 15 (wiki says he was at Fulham)
    Joined Watford 2007-2008 (youth)
    Played 1st game for Watford 15th Aug 2009.

Based on this info I would say no.

CP played for Watford 2006-2007
    In 2006 Sordell would be 15 (wiki says he was at Fulham)
    Joined Watford 2007-2008 (youth)
    Played 1st game for Watford 15th Aug 2009.

Based on this info I would say no.

Cheers.

• There's no reason why Powell wouldn't know him from the youth teams though. Especially if he was looking to get into coaching.

Etherington to Millwall is doing the rounds. Unlikely surely?
  • Powell is allowed to like players he hasn't worked with before...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!