Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• No one's saying he isn't?
  • Well he can't work with a player before he's even joined the club
  • Not enjoying reading about decent players who the scum are being linked to.

Next season was supposed to be fun, pointing and laughing at the spanners.
  • The only way we will be able to sign anybody at all is if we sell first. We will be depending on present resources, including youth players, and the ability for the management team to work miracles.
    That is OK as far as I'm concerned, provided that the management team are not threatened if results are not brilliant.
    Avoiding relegation is the watchword next season.
  • Not enjoying reading about decent players who the scum are being linked to.

Don't think they will be linked with Sordell somehow.

• Richard J said:

Not enjoying reading about decent players who the scum are being linked to.

Don't think they will be linked with Sordell somehow.

No but Jackson and Etherington would be decent additions at this level
  • Matty etherington ????

Would love him here scp shold get mark to do his best to get him here as they are great mates
  • seth plum said:

The only way we will be able to sign anybody at all is if we sell first. We will be depending on present resources, including youth players, and the ability for the management team to work miracles.
    That is OK as far as I'm concerned, provided that the management team are not threatened if results are not brilliant.

Sordell is apparently a part swap with stephens. Keep up.
  • Matty etherington ????

Would love him here scp shold get mark to do his best to get him here as they are great mates

We've got Callum Harriott, don't worry!
  • Matty etherington ????

Matty etherington ????

agree....expect good things from CH this coming season

• Sponsored links:

• Shelvey to Swansea
    Benty to Newcastle
  • lolwray said:

Matty etherington ????

Matty etherington ????

agree....expect good things from CH this coming season

Me too. Although I'm hoping some fans don't got on his back. We should let him be a bit creative and try things and if they don't come off then so be it. It's about time we had a a bit of flair in midfield.
  • seth plum said:

The only way we will be able to sign anybody at all is if we sell first. We will be depending on present resources, including youth players, and the ability for the management team to work miracles.

Not sure if you've noticed but we are a bit short up front with currently just 1 recognised striker, and I don't see Smith or any of the youngsters being good enough to fill that hole. Not even Moses could work miracles that good !
  • Smith will play a part for us this season...would have him as 1 of 4 strikers
  • Yann, Obika, Sordell, Smith lovely ;-)
  • seth plum said:

Not sure if you've noticed but we are a bit short up front with currently just 1 recognised striker, and I don't see Smith or any of the youngsters being good enough to fill that hole. Not even Moses could work miracles that good !
    Victor Moses is signing? How tall is he?
  • DeeBee said:

Yann, Obika, Sordell, Smith lovely ;-)

We need four seniors, Smith isn't ready yet.
  • PopIcon said:

DeeBee said:

Thats for SCP to decide
  • Smith's played in League 1 and is 22 later this year. Should be ready to be involved with the first team. If not we should probably let him go.
  • PopIcon said:

DeeBee said:

Thats for SCP to decide
    He played eight league matches last year for a mid tabled division three team. I might be wrong, CP knows best.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2013
    PopIcon said:

PopIcon said:

DeeBee said:

Thats for SCP to decide
    He played eight league matches last year for a mid tabled division three team. I might be wrong, CP knows best.
    You've made that sound a little worse than what it was. His loan was for a month, so 8 games is a fair return, and by all accounts he did very well in a league only 1 below ours. He was also a big part of our development squad which won everything.

But as you say, CP knows best.
  • Bournemouth in for Simeon Jackson.
  • Bournemouth in for Simeon Jackson.

I've not actually seen us be linked with Jackson outside of this thread and football rumours
  • They can probably afford his wages
  • Latest from FR

27 Jun 2013 11:54:04
    Millwall have accepted a 450K offer for Nadjim Abdou from Charlton, Millwall have put in a 700K offer for Tom Pope after failing to come up with the funds for Peterborough Uniteds Lee Tomlin

• @SkySportsPeteO: Bournemouth are lining up a move for former Norwich striker Simeon Jackson. #afcb http://t.co/ES0ErFxc9K
  • We must be more attractive than Bournemouth surely

Thats if we are in for him of course
  • PopIcon said:

PopIcon said:

DeeBee said:

Thats for SCP to decide
    Jenkinson went from Eastbourne to a few L1 games for Charlton to Arsenal all in the space of a few months. You can never tell when a player is going to make the step up and it can be very quick when they do
  • DeeBee said:

Chris Powell is in Turkey at the moment folks

Yes, doing his Pro License, according to Steve Brown.

• According to fact tbf Vincenzo, we have seen the proof, theres a whole thread on it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!