Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Was sitting on Haynes table at the sponsors dinner would be really surprised if he went to Millwall but guess people can change their view
  • Don't get the fascination with Morrison. Wasn't great for Leeds last season in his 15 games apparently, and we have a better model in Kermogant. He won't get the service at Millwall anyway. No great shakes with that one, they can have him.
  • Was sitting on Haynes table at the sponsors dinner would be really surprised if he went to Millwall but guess people can change their view

He needs a job. If it was the only job offer I had I would go to Millwall.

These days it is all about money. I've always said and will again that if say Rooney was offered 250k per week to play for Welling he'd sign like a shot. Can substitute anyone for Rooney.

These days it is all about money. I've always said and will again that if say Rooney was offered 250k per week to play for Welling he'd sign like a shot. Can substitute anyone for Rooney.

Do you blame them? You would do the same in your line of work im sure. We all would

Do you blame them? You would do the same in your line of work im sure. We all would
    I'd like to think that I'd be happy with 100k at a Club winning things than 200k elsewhere winning nothing. Even on 100k a week on a four year deal you and your family and your families family are made for life. What happened to ambition?
  • But Danny Haynes doesn't have a club...What do you expect him to do?
  • Sign on!!
  • What Danny tweeted last season.

"The MILLWALL fans 2day was disgusting.The racial abuse I received was embarrassing. Not impressed at all!"

I'd like to think that I'd be happy with 100k at a Club winning things than 200k elsewhere winning nothing. Even on 100k a week on a four year deal you and your family and your families family are made for life. What happened to ambition?
    That's like comparing a 20k job to a 40k one, as in it's double the amount. How much difference would that make to your life? I think the world of difference.
    Ones lifestyle is usually reflected by affluence. The more you earn the more you spend. Instead of shopping in Aldi you shop in Selfridges.

Back to the rumours, hope Danny doesn't go Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

@Official_Haynes: Woke up this morning thinking that yesterday was such a productive day. The phone call I received was life changing! Pray and give thanks (posted today)

Maybe the phone call was from SE7 ?

• Life changing , don't think that'd cafc or mfc. I think a move abroad is most likely perhaps the MLS.
  • @tom_doyle_wwfc: http://t.co/87rL8SYrPz - Cedric Evina on the verge of joining #Wolves #WWFC
  • I wonder who is on the verge of joining us ?
  • Sorry if I missed this, has Michael Smith left the club?

He is not listed in the squad.
  • genevajim said:

Sorry if I missed this, has Michael Smith left the club?

He's joined Millwall

• genevajim said:

Sorry if I missed this, has Michael Smith left the club?

He's listed in the squad on the club website: shirt number 34.

• http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/ASP/news/news.asp?NewsItemId=19755

Keiffer Moore on trial, young lad from Dorchester
  • Essex_Al said:

http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/ASP/news/news.asp?NewsItemId=19755

Keiffer Moore on trial, young lad from Dorchester

He was on trial towards the end of the season, presumably now that close season training has started he's back for a longer trial.

• @accordingtoaldo: Danny Haynes was at #millwall training ground today to meet Lomas but not heard that it's a done deal yet. One to watch over the weekend.

If Haynes signs...... You can have N'Guessan FOR FREE!?
  • Sponsored links:

• JMP said:

@accordingtoaldo: Danny Haynes was at #millwall training ground today to meet Lomas but not heard that it's a done deal yet. One to watch over the weekend.

Would have him if wages were also free.
  • JMP said:

@accordingtoaldo: Danny Haynes was at #millwall training ground today to meet Lomas but not heard that it's a done deal yet. One to watch over the weekend.

Would have him if wages were also free.
    Sounds like a deal to me.

Hopefully KJ will take him to Wolves of not.
  • IF not!
  • Wishful thinking but maybe millwall signing Haynes means they have missed out on Simeon Jackson
  • sammy391 said:

Wishful thinking but maybe millwall signing Haynes means they have missed out on Simeon Jackson

Not sure Haynes to Smallwall is a done deal. Is it?

• sammy391 said:

Wishful thinking but maybe millwall signing Haynes means they have missed out on Simeon Jackson

Not sure Haynes to Smallwall is a done deal. Is it?

Don't think so , but if you believe the rumours it could be close
  • http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130626-new-away-kit-to-be-revealed-884827.aspx?

away kit to be revealed on Thursday, i'm hoping theres a chance that a player will also be revealed that day..
  • AddickBen said:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130626-new-away-kit-to-be-revealed-884827.aspx?

away kit to be revealed on Thursday, i'm hoping theres a chance that a player will also be revealed that day..

Straws clutched...
  • Would be very happy with Wells, can't see it happening for one second though as said above Bradford will want

Life changing , don't think that'd cafc or mfc. I think a move abroad is most likely perhaps the MLS.

Agree with this I have a feeling Haynes will end up in the MLS.
  • AddickBen said:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130626-new-away-kit-to-be-revealed-884827.aspx?

Friday
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!