Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Im being deadly serious when i say this.Cant say anymore currently.
  • cafc4life said:

Im being deadly serious when i say this.Cant say anymore currently.

Absolutely brilliant signing if we get Simeon Jackson. Would suit Yann perfectly too.
  • The paper boy told me that DNG will be joining this week.
  • edited July 2013
    Jackson signed in time for the new away kit modelling job?

Edit: Just seen that Jackson is away on international duty for the Gold Cup
  • cafc4life said:

Willing to risk a ban if this doesnt happen? Will you eat your hat? Donation to Demelza?

• Jackson signed in time for the new away kit modelling job

Edit: Just seen that Jackson is away on international duty for the Gold Cup

No, thats Obika!
  • Dizzle said:

cafc4life said:

Willing to risk a ban if this doesnt happen? Will you eat your hat? Donation to Demelza?

to be known as "cafcbanned4life".

• Dean Whitehead signing for Boro
  • Dean Whitehead signing for Boro

Must have missed that when I last checked recent signings - good spot

• More FR

01 Jul 2013 12:49:30
    Charlton are on the verge of signing 26 year old Gary dicker.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jackson would be a great signing, but I cant see us being able to afford him at the moment. Its interesting that you are so sure he has signed for us, yet no-one else who has close connections with the club has mentioned it on here yet
  • edited July 2013
    Cannot see it but would be happily proved wrong - we do desperately new strikers. How much better he is than BWP I don't know, not seen enough of him to judge.
  • I have said for ages and will stick to it signings will br freebies or loans and the money will be in wages so jackson fits the bill
  • Would be really happy with yann n Jackson starting up top for us each again.
  • I have said for ages and will stick to it signings will br freebies or loans and the money will be in wages so jackson fits the bill

Plus a signing on fee!
  • I'd be happy with any of obika, jackson, sordell, dj campbell. if we can get two of them, then we're in business
  • I think he's the perfect kind of player to play with Yann but I can see a few fans turning around and saying what does he offer on the pitch other than goals (similar to BWP) although he is a better footballer IMO.

• Which will be significantly lower than a transfer

• Jackson is on international duty with Canada at the gold Cup. Doesn't make a deal impossible, but surprised if anything took place this week....

Plus a signing on fee!
    Which you'd still have to pay on top of any transfer fees if you bought a player
  • Sponsored links:

Plus a signing on fee!
    Which you'd still have to pay on top of any transfer fees if you bought a player
    I'm sure the player requests higher as they are out-of-contract?
  • They can but it can be distributed in a higher wage also
  • Richard J said:

More FR

01 Jul 2013 12:49:30
    Charlton are on the verge of signing 26 year old Gary dicker.

was a good player a couple of years ago .. IF he's coming, let's hope that injury has not taken its toll
  • They can but it can be distributed in a higher wage also

Got ya
  • Dicker is a freebie i believe also

Not saying its true but i think he was released
  • Dicker is a freebie i believe also

Not saying its true but i think he was released

he was .. and that to me is a worry, he missed a few games injured last season .. was he let go because his injury is still a problem ?
  • Jackson is on international duty with Canada at the gold Cup. Doesn't make a deal impossible, but surprised if anything took place this week....

Who says it couldn't have been done in the last few weeks but we were waiting for his contract to expire?
  • this waiting for contract to expire is all crap. UNLESS we wanted him to play for us, and seeing as we didn't have any games he didn't need to, he could sign at any time. The window only really counts as if he signs before the window opens then he can't play until after it's open. Contracts can be signed to start at any given date.
  • Can't see us signing Jackson. He's this years Baldock. Probably slightly overrated and will go elsewhere and score about 10 goals.
  • Scoham said:

Can't see us signing Jackson. He's this years Baldock. Probably slightly overrated and will go elsewhere and score about 10 goals.

Not true.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!