Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Charlton Ath, very high possibility that Sam Baldock will join this summer, Powell has admired him for some time
  • Barry Bannan latest name to be linked with huddersfield town 800,000 seems to be the asking price for the 23year old scottish international
  • Other previously rumoured players could be on the move:

Sky Sports understands Doncaster Rovers have agreed a deal to sign former Brentford star Harry Forrester. Forrester, who left Brentford earlier this summer, is thought to have agreed a three-year deal at the Keepmoat Stadium to become Paul Dickov's latest signing.

Former Cheltenham star Marlon Pack is mulling over several offers as he weighs up where to continue his career. The likes of Sheffield Wednesday, Peterborough and Crawley are all chasing the free agent.
  • Barry Bannan latest name to be linked with huddersfield town 800,000 seems to be the asking price for the 23year old scottish international

Would be a good signing
  • Forrester, Pack, Jackson, Obika and another striker on loan would have been ok in my eyes, doubt we will get more than one of them though
  • Forrester to donny
  • Hopefully Chris Powell will do a press conference on Thurs as theres a game on Saturday and maybe he might reveal,at last,what team he plans to put out especially up front and any news on players coming in-you never know your luck!
  • Not a rumour but a done deal - Lewis McGugan from Forest to Watford on a free.

now, that's a decent signing.............
  • Sponsored links:

• Well tomorrows the big day when we won't sign Simeon Jackson
  • Rumour has it that we ain't gonna sign anyone, still saving for a pot to p!ss in ;-(
  • I hear that SCP is working on our attacking set pieces. Basically it's knock the ball to Yann.
  • Lee Martin having a medical with the Spanners.
  • Good. He is crap and will help them towards relegation nicely.
  • Doncaster about to sign Forrester, Yves-Mvoto and Furman. Good signings.
  • I wonder what time Jackson will be revealed?
  • Apparantly Jackson has got a choice of joining Leicester, Derby or Notts Forest, he won't be joining us today or any other day.
  • @cafc4life may be facing a witch hunt then.
  • calm down calm down.Just wait and see.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Has he signed yet?
  • cafc4life said:

calm down calm down.Just wait and see.....

Oh I believe you...... honest I really do. Bear in mind if you are right I may feel the urge to kiss you (mainly because we are obviously not totally f##ked then), so some would would hope they are wrong.

• He is still very confident.
  • I hear that SCP was trying to finalise a deal, but was in his local Sainsbury and the checkout bint made him come off his mobile before scanning his plums and baguettes.
  • Come on, it is a rumours thread. And that was a good rumour. Much better than some of the non-rumour debates that break out here!
  • cafc4life said:

calm down calm down.Just wait and see.....

I hope you are right - but what makes you so certain?

PM me if you don't want to reveal your sources

• Not heard any Solly to West Ham rumours in a while. Step up your game rumours thread.
  • Solly to West Ham, fact
  • Jackson wont sign for us
  • edited July 2013
    aparently in a bid to cut costs for the kitman we are only after players with the same surname as existing first team squad members.. so jackson yes tick 5.70 saved so expect to see bids for carl cort,clinton morrison,clive wilson and bradley wiggins..oh and solly..delboys dodgy lawyer.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!