Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Erhun Oztumer (pg.24 on loan to Bristol Rovers)

Comments

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqqSQuY9OZY

Enjoy

If he can recapture that sort of form then I am getting a lazy lob at our hopes for the season
    Wow what a handful ! An actual handful . You could fit him in your hand.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Good signing but maybe we could sign some defenders?
    We need a Right-Back but thats it in Defence
    We have no right or left back cover from what I can see? Page won't be playing.

Sarr and Oshilaja are all we've got.
    I imagine we'll either find someone who covers both Right and Left Full Back positions (Like what RedChaser suggests)

Or if both Purrington / Page are injured then we'll switch to three at the back and play slightly differently
    This and if Hemed doesn't get to play we need someone else up top because on Tuesdays showing and his own admission Bonne is not ready. Five full backs is definitely a luxury we can do without.
  • Options
    Chris Solly will be strutting around Sparrows Lane today now we've got someone shorter than him  :)
    Two... He's taller than Williams and Oztumer... Practically a giant now. 
  • Options
    Awwww... Look how diddy he is...

On par with solly 

@Redhenry looks like you with hair and a beard mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Surprised that the FA have said that if a player asks for a free transfer before the window shuts it is all OK. Surely there’s more to it than that.
  • Options
    I'd try and get Forster Caskey a loan move to a league one club now to get him fully fit and up to pace.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    I wonder if JFC will go out on loan until January to see if he can get back to what he was a couple of years ago
    june, run his contract down and be released without fanfare  ;)
  • Options
    very pleased with this
  • Options
    Great news !!!

Well done to all concerned !

The tingle is reactivated .
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I'd try and get Forster Caskey a loan move to a league one club now to get him fully fit and up to pace.
    Only short term though, might ned him if Josh Cullen leaves in January
  • Options
    Explains why Callum Harriott wasn't given a contract too.

We do seem overstocked in central midfielders now. Really hard to see Field getting much game time, especially with Kayal to come in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can see him being given a free role up with Taylor.
  • Options
    Well pleased we finally got this one over the line.
    Will presumably be back-up for the number 10 role, or competition for Jonny Williams?
    Couldn't really play both together, unless we're playing Hobbit FC.
  • Options
    I don't see him playing too much in the middle. He'll be our number 10 just behind Taylor. They don't call him the Turkish Messi for nothing
  • Options
    Explains why Callum Harriott wasn't given a contract too.

We do seem overstocked in central midfielders now. Really hard to see Field getting much game time, especially with Kayal to come in
    I did wonder if Erhun winning his appeal yesterday was why we didnt sign Harriott

Also imagine that Sam Field will come into the Midfield for Darren Pratley at times, allows us to give him a rest from time to time now too
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Only short term though, might ned him if Josh Cullen leaves in January
    Maybe but if we're talking about DM Pratley and Field can do a job there so he's really got to up his game to immediately slot in to Cullen"a role should he be recalled.
  • Options
    Reading this, I dont think Bolton fans liked him very much

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/90041-oztumer/

Strange comment on page 3 from TrickyTrotter

Signed a 2 year deal at Charlton.  Another club picking over our dead carcass who should know better,
  • Options
    Very pleased with this. Offers more of a goal threat than our other midfielders and can dictate the play. Didn’t think we would sign him after Leko coming in but we now have a midfield that can compete with any in the division. Need Hemed or AN Other because we’re light up front.

We’re going to concede goals this season but are going to score some crackers too. Pity we couldn’t hold onto Paddy because if we had a stronger defence I would be getting a bit excited.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Welcome home Erhun!