Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon /Andy Murray

Comments

• Options
    ha ha lincs.......................come on aggi
  • Options
    what a strange match ... yum yum has gone from world beater to carpet beater .. but to give Agi her due, she looks totally unflappable
  • Options
    radwanska's sister is a much better sort
  • Options
    Its just a shame half of her legs are covered
  • Options
    Talal said:

she's a good catholic lass
  • Options

Talal said:

she's a good catholic lass
    Double shame
  • Options
    Pervs
  • Options
    What a great final set
  • Options
    Absolutely gripping match.
  • Options
    Cracking match
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    a really terrific game . A shame there had to be a loser but after all Sabine beat Williams and ...
  • Options
    Best game I've seen this fortnight. I won't say who won, in case peoples want to watch the highlights later.
  • Options
    Really want lisicki to beat Bartoli
  • Options
    Bloody Germans
  • Options
    Gutted, another year to see Aggi :'(
  • Options
    Mike said:

I think she will in 3...

Hopefully Murray won't have some a long match tomorrow (for the right reasons) but the Polish guy has such a strong serve he will need to play a lot better.

My worry is come the final if Murray gets there Djokovic is likely to be fresher.
  • Options

Mike said:

I think she will in 3...

Hopefully Murray won't have some a long match tomorrow (for the right reasons) but the Polish guy has such a strong serve he will need to play a lot better.

My worry is come the final if Murray gets there Djokovic is likely to be fresher.
    My worry is that Djokovic will be better. Murray's form in this tournament hasn't been as consistent as Djokovic's, and for part of his previous game, worrying signs of the old Murray were there, the passive play, the chuntering and swearing at himself. He needs a positive mindset, and to be aggressive towards his opponent from the start.
  • Options
    Janowicz will beat Murray.
  • Options
    Amazing to see that the Bryan brothers are in another doubles final and if they win they will hold all 4 grand slams and the olympic title. Quite an achievement.
  • Options

Amazing to see that the Bryan brothers are in another doubles final and if they win they will hold all 4 grand slams and the olympic title. Quite an achievement.

Messiah-like skills from them boys ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hoping del boy delivers today, better than the bbc are.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Let's face it, Murray is not good enough to beat Djokovic on current form. He has raised his game still further - amazing talent. Hope for an off day if he makes the final.
  • Options
    Well done Ashley Barty and Casey Delacqua into wimbledon final. Barty is 17.
  • Options
    djokovic del potro turning into a classic
  • Options
    And it will go a while this game wont it? More time for those at work to get home to watch the second one?
  • Options
    this games got another hour min, so can't see Murray starting before 5 at the earliest
  • Options
    BBC will love that - perfect late afternoon viewing from their point of view.

Mind you the evening programmes might get affected cue loads of complaints from non-tennis fans.
  • Options
    I remember the BBC getting bollocking for moving Top of the Pops one night for an FA Cup semi replay.

One woman rang up to complain she couldnt practice her dancing routine for the disco that coming Saturday night. I know this as i was sat next to my mate while she made the call.
  • Options

BBC will love that - perfect late afternoon viewing from their point of view.

Mind you the evening programmes might get affected cue loads of complaints from non-tennis fans.

If they just left Tennis on BBC2 they wouldn't have to move anything.
  • Options

Janowicz will beat Murray.

I hope you're right.

Banter.