Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon /Andy Murray

Comments

• Options

Janowicz will beat Murray.

Well I guess we can't all have the intelligence and foresight to make accurate predictions, better luck next time.
  • Options
    Well done Andy on reaching the final.

Might be the spitfire I'm drinking talking but I have a good feeling for Sunday.

He's beaten Novak on grass previously and I think has a shout.
  • Options
    Murray is the yin to the yang of Scotlands football team

I like him hope he wins
  • Options
    Murray's serving in the second half of the match was immense, so many aces which was ironic, when everyone beforehand was worrying about the Pole's unreturnable serve!
  • Options

Murray's serving in the second half of the match was immense, so many aces which was ironic, when everyone beforehand was worrying about the Pole's unreturnable serve!

Murray's second serve can still be a bit wobbly, although it's improved a lot, but his first serve is underated.
  • Options
    Great win really happy he done it will watch the final in a club house with my boys footie team parents whilst the kids play outside

Gonna be a pucka sunday

Good luck Andy and bring it on
  • Options
    I got in the pub for the last couple of games. When he clinched the win only two people cheered (both sweaty's) and there were 30-40 in the pub.
  • Options
    Stone said:

I got in the pub for the last couple of games. When he clinched the win only two people cheered (both sweaty's) and there were 30-40 in the pub.

Then I bet there will be 28/38 bandwagon jumpers in your pub come Sunday when Murray wins !
  • Options
    Stone said:

Sounds like a shit pub.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Stayed up late to watch the game last night. Really looked like Janovicz had the momentum and Murray was flailing. The mental strength to turn it around was impressive.

Let's hope he shows the same sort of strength in the final. The pressure must be unimaginable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fingers crossed his schedule allows him to play for his country in the Davis Cup in September
  • Options
    I think he will win tomorrow
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Stone said:

Then I bet there will be 28/38 bandwagon jumpers in your pub come Sunday when Murray wins !
    Have the spanners loaned it out?
  • Options
    Going for Lisicki (god help her.)
  • Options
    Lisicki struggling big time here with the occasion
  • Options
    Mike said:

Lisicki struggling big time here with the occasion

Yes - very one sided sadly.

• Options
    shes been terrible unfortunately. Short afternoon for the crowd on the cards
  • Options
    Mike said:

shes been terrible unfortunately. Short afternoon for the crowd on the cards

Always the risk I guess for a ladies final!

Must be close to being one of the shortest ever sadly although I suspect the Williams have been involved in a few.

• Options
    If it was a boxing match it would have been stopped by now - painful to watch
  • Options
    poor yum yum .. she's frozen in the headlights
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not quite dead yet it seems
  • Options
    shes come alive playing some cracking tennis. just that little bit too late i fear
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Not over yet! Go on Sabine. 1-5 to 4-5.
  • Options
    hm...comeback maybe over now.

3 good shots to get Championship points.
  • Options
    Bartoli wins it
  • Options
    It was painful to watch, she wanted it too badly, and only overcame her nerves when she was on the verge of losing.
  • Options
    This is already top quality

Murray's had 7 break points already
  • Options
    Get in. Go on andy
  • Options
    Get in. How can those players play with this intensity at this heat.
  • Options
    You already know this one could be an epic.