Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon /Andy Murray

Comments

• Options
    Pathetic decision
  • Options

Murray is completely and utterly spot on about the roof.

agreed, the pole has tired and this will give him time to recuperate .. out of order
  • Options
    Awful decision. The Pole's been moaning for the last 45 minutes & all commentators have been saying they know the rules...they play to 9.15. They've caved in!
  • Options
    Janowicz needs to sort his serve out, still in it though.
  • Options
    They would of had to close the roof. Shutting the roof at the end of the set is the right thing to do. They will carry on now without any disruption whatsoever. Whether Murray is on top doesn't come into the decision.
  • Options
    Not sure about that. A set could easily be over in 45mins. Enough light for that.
  • Options
    Commentators didnt seem to agree with that decision.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Not sure about that. A set could easily be over in 45mins. Enough light for that.

The first three sets were around that time, so they may well have had time. Should have played on.
  • Options
    We have no idea how long a 4th set would take. Murray on a roll and it could have been over in 20/25 minutes. No-one can say...which is why it should have been played under open skies for as long as possible. Wimbledon is not an indoor tournament!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The question i thought they ask is.

'is it likely to need to deployment?'

Tough call for him but i think he is right. Just unfortunate about the momentum swing.
  • Options
    Had Murray been losing 2-1 people would be calling it a great decision. Just the way commentators are.

Glad it seems to not have affected Murray's game.
  • Options

Janowicz will beat Murray.

Hope you've put the house on it
  • Options
    WHAT. A. POINT!!!
  • Options
    Well played again Andy, great win.
  • Options

Well played again Andy, great win.

this
  • Options

Custard, cream, or ice cream with that humbe pie sir? :-)
  • Options
    Well played Andy Murray! Jerzy was excellent in the first set, but blew himself out. Andy ground him down with so many first serves & great returns.

Should be another great final on Sunday & I think Andy will do it this time.
  • Options
    Janowicz needs to sort his serve out, still in it though.

Hope you've put the house on it
    lol, Never seen Murray serve so well. Janowicz served poorly.
  • Options
    Job done - once again showed how good he is at coming back from behind.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a player he has become, grand slam winner a olympic champion, feel he may fall short sunday but he has a massive chance
  • Options
    Played very well when he came back on, glad the roof didn't disrupt him.
  • Options
    Will miss the final at Henley
  • Options
    If he keeps getting to finals then a player of his standard is bound to win one Wimbledon. Could be Sunday. Probably won't be.
  • Options

If he keeps getting to finals then a player of his standard is bound to win one Wimbledon. Could be Sunday. Probably won't be.

That's it, bring everyone down why don't you...
  • Options
    i fancy him to retain us open more
  • Options
    Well done Andy.
  • Options

That's it, bring everyone down why don't you...
    Didn't mean to. I don't support Andy Murray. I don't hate him either. Just another tennis player to me.
  • Options
    thats not whats he means bournemouth
  • Options
    kimbo said:

Will miss the final at Henley

Thought it was at Wimbledon, as usual!!