Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Hopkins slagging (and bizarrely from p.7 enneagram profiling of lifers)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2013
    The woman is no one in particular, just like me. How come she gets any attention at all? I would rather have our very own Nathan on the telly, he has as many opinions as she does. I refer the lifers to my earlier link, the woman has absolutely nothing to add that hasn't been said before.
    Now, judging people according to their voices...that's another story.
  • Options
    So she judges people on their first name but not their surname?

What would she do with Gary & Phil's dad?
  • Options
    I see the charming Katie has got herself in a spot of trouble over her latest tweets about the latest British ebola sufferer. I would suggest we send her to help out in Sierra Leone but they have enough misery and suffering to cope with as it is. Don't think it's particularly worthy of any police time but the woman is a walking waste of oxygen.

m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-30641705
  • Options
    Let us hope the Police prosecute her. Why people give her the oxygen of publicity that she so obviously craves I don't know. I am pissed off with myself now for spending a minute posting about that no mark.
  • Options
    As vile as those tweets are, do they really break the law?

The best punishment would be to do nothing about the tweets, just ignore them. What a sad old cow she is.
  • Options
    I agree with her sentiment about Scottish independence but not the way she's gone about it. She should engage brain before engaging gob.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    She's genius. Look at us all talking about her. Exactly what she sets out to do.
  • Options
    Good point dizzee...Lets talk about something else
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would ya

Yes from me
  • Options

Would ya

Yes from me

And a yes from me

• Options
    I'd give her something to moan about on Twitter.
  • Options
    I wouldn't be able to resist punching her in the mouth - so no from me
  • Options
    Oh my poor little Chardonnay Mouton Red will never get invited to her house...(sobs).
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I wouldn't be able to resist punching her in the mouth - so no from me

You could just donkey punch her
  • Options
    All the grown ups will just ignore her.
  • Options

I see the charming Katie has got herself in a spot of trouble over her latest tweets about the latest British ebola sufferer. I would suggest we send her to help out in Sierra Leone but they have enough misery and suffering to cope with as it is. Don't think it's particularly worthy of any police time but the woman is a walking waste of oxygen.

m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-30641705

How about sending her to Glasgow instead of Sierra Leone. See how long she lasts :smile:
  • Options
    I think this is one of those scenarios where if you spend a lot of time on the internet, you will understand entirely what Katie Hopkibs is, a troll.

Now I personally believe there is an art to trolling (not that I do it personally) but she clearly sets out to wind people up and be provocative and effectively annoy people who get offended as easily as possible.

I think she's great, a lot of the time she talks sense, but just deliberately winds people up whilst doing it, a lot of the time she is just being rude to raise her profile.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently, she's got a new TV show where she simply spouts rubbish for the controversy of it.
    At least, that's what she says herself on the advert.
  • Options
    Also, I notice in that article it says:

"More than 11,000 people have signed an online petition on the change.org website for Hopkins to be charged over the "racist tweets" regarding Scotland."

- Surely that's not the way the law works? That if enough people sign a petition, the police will decide to arrest someone?
  • Options
    Can't be bothered to look at the link but just checked video above. My god what an idiot.
    That right there, in simple terms, is just a complete stupid bitch.
  • Options
    Queue Dave Mehmet posting he would. ;-)
  • Options

Queue Dave Mehmet posting he would. ;-)

See post at 12:06
    lol missed it.
  • Options
    Cue
  • Options

Winston at one time was a very popular name for West Indian boys, especially in the 1950s and 60s. There is of course Winston Reed @ WHU

Winston at one time was a very popular name for West Indian boys, especially in the 1950s and 60s. There is of course Winston Reed @ WHU

Churchill was the last white man named Winston.
  • Options
    Just as a point of interest......

If Katie Hopkins stated that a person called St John Montgomery Smythe would likely be a middle/upper class posh bloke, would that generate as much controversy?

I am of the opinion that she is one of those people that, whilst controversial and potentially insulting to some, she makes some accurate points.

Unfortunately she is bloody rude in the process.