Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Hopkins slagging (and bizarrely from p.7 enneagram profiling of lifers)

Comments

• Options
    When's the next offended bus?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Never judge a book by its cover is still just as sound advice as it ever was.

Yes, but the Da Vinci Code is still as big a load of the chite as has ever been written.
    No it's not.
  • Options
    She's going into the Celeb Big Brother house which starts next week
  • Options
    I was at a theme park here on the Gold Coast yesterday and walked behind a woman who had her children's names tattooed on the back of her neck....

Taylah
    Savannah
    Georgah

...I don't imagine any of them would be getting an invite to a playdate with La Hopkins enfants.
  • Options

I was at a theme park here on the Gold Coast yesterday and walked behind a woman who had her children's names tattooed on the back of her neck....

Taylah
    Savannah
    Georgah

...I don't imagine any of them would be getting an invite to a playdate with La Hopkins enfants.

You sure she was not an ex member of the Territorial Support Group?
  • Options

Taylah
    Savannah
    Georgah

You sure she was not an ex member of the Territorial Support Group?
    They could certainly have used her as ballast, she was the size of a fucking house.
  • Options
    Apparently she is going into celeb bb on Wednesday!
  • Options
    Be first out then unless they give her immunity
  • Options

Apparently she is going into celeb bb on Wednesday!

Didn't realise that the "bb" now stood for bigoted b!tch!! :neutral_face:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Swisdom said:

I wouldn't be able to resist punching her in the mouth - so no from me

You could just donkey punch her
    some really great work here lads, rising effortlessly above her level
  • Options
    Riviera said:

seth plum said:

Never judge a book by its cover is still just as sound advice as it ever was.

Yes, but the Da Vinci Code is still as big a load of the chite as has ever been written.
    No it's not.
    I am inclined to agree with Seth. Utterly painful to read.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Swisdom said:

I wouldn't be able to resist punching her in the mouth - so no from me

You could just donkey punch her
    some really great work here lads, rising effortlessly above her level
    To be fair i haven't actually given an opinion on the lady, i merely offered up a solution to someone wanting to shag and punch her.
  • Options

She's going into the Celeb Big Brother house which starts next week

What an awful woman hope she doesn't win this
  • Options
    She was runner up
    Katie Price won it , says it all , chavtastic TV
  • Options
    braydex said:

Hopkins was robbed. Yes she can be a twat sometimes but she also talks a lot of sense and says exactly what many of us want to, but don't.

She's a Type 8 on the Enneagram - calls it as she sees it without pulling punches, enjoys being provocative but has a soft centre. What was interesting was that she and Michelle (typical Type 4) are poles apart politically, both speak their mind and yet clearly have mutual respect and friendship. Speaks to their genuineness. Only phoneys like Nadia (classic Type 2 by the way) define their feelings about people according to whether they agree or disagree with their views, especially political.

• Options

braydex said:

Hopkins was robbed. Yes she can be a twat sometimes but she also talks a lot of sense and says exactly what many of us want to, but don't.

She's a Type 8 on the Enneagram - calls it as she sees it without pulling punches, enjoys being provocative but has a soft centre. What was interesting was that she and Michelle (typical Type 4) are poles apart politically, both speak their mind and yet clearly have mutual respect and friendship. Speaks to their genuineness. Only phoneys like Nadia (classic Type 2 by the way) define their feelings about people according to whether they agree or disagree with their views, especially political.

She is a nasty piece of work who looks to belittle others at every opportunity, Michelle doesn't. Irrespective of their 'Type' Michelle holds far more credibility in her opinion than KH - one comes across as an adult, the other a teenager who's finding her voice.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why do people watch that programme? Voyerism at its very worst.
  • Options
    holyjo said:

Speak for yourself Braydex.....she is a conniving nasty piece of work who is dismissive and sardonic about others. In addition much of what she spouts is tabloid inaccurate crap designed to instil fear into people. If she doesn't write for the Daily Mail now , she surely soon will .

The usual slagging of the Daily Mail. I bet she supports Rangers as well.
  • Options
    It's the most embarrassing ego possible. If she was genuinely funny, witty and clever then ok, but she isn't.

I watched the series and Perez was a right knobhead throughout but, she's a bully and a very poor actor, therefore a worse person.

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Why do people watch that programme? Voyerism at its very worst.

Think you've answered your own question Dick...

• Options
    WayneK said:

holyjo said:

Speak for yourself Braydex.....she is a conniving nasty piece of work who is dismissive and sardonic about others. In addition much of what she spouts is tabloid inaccurate crap designed to instil fear into people. If she doesn't write for the Daily Mail now , she surely soon will .

The usual slagging of the Daily Mail. I bet she supports Rangers as well.
    I doubt she has any interest in scottish football
  • Options
    She is marmite, which when you consider where she was a year ago, is a serious improvement on the popularity scale.

I happen to think she talks a lot of sense which I (and many others) probably think. The way she delivers it is to live up to the pantomine villain character which brings her work.

No surprise Price beat her in a show like this. She will appeal more to the pikey chavs. And a rather large number tune in to a Big Brother every week.
  • Options
    Hateful and ghastly Public School Girl .Should be made to undertake 100 hours community service picking up litter and clearing up dog's mess on council estates or cooking a nutritious hot meal at a State funded old folk's home.