Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most despised professions

Comments

• Options
    Bouncers
  • Options

Or where if you illegally claim expenses you just pay them back and carry on?

Or you go to jail for fraud as has happened to a number of ex-MPs.

I wonder how many people would really want to be an MP though? Away from your family all week, long hours dealing with constituency correspondence, and then having to show up for votes in the HoC at unsociable hours.

It's not quite the cushy number you think it is.

The number who have faced jail is a tiny fraction of those caught fiddling the system. And the point is that most of the lying bastards are still in the same job! If you did that at your job you would, as a bare minimum, be fired immediately. What happens to MPs? Nothing, in the vast majority of cases. So please don't defend them.

• Options
    Ticket Inspectors
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

People that do pest control, especially the ones that go and bugger off to France!!

Harsh

only kidding mate.

Damage done ; )
  • Options

Ticket Inspectors

This
  • Options
    Dictators
  • Options
    People who work for the halifax building society-mortgage department.
  • Options
    Chelsea centre halfs
  • Options
    Anyone who works for Southeastern
  • Options
    (Most) so called football pundits.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bouncers

Amen to that! Especially the 5'3'' PRICK who was working the door of Yate's a couple of Fridays ago. Jumped up little steroid ****.
  • Options
    spot welders, fookin hate em!
  • Options
    Working in PR, i've heard a few choice words aimed in our direction. Often from journalists.
  • Options
    old Bill
  • Options
    nolly said:

old Bill

Why despise the police? If you have personal reasons then that's one thing - but I can't see that they would be universally despised. I may be wrong though

• Options
    AUN

Just smash the bouncers you dont like most of them since regulation cant have a dance so one good smash to the bugle or the button normally puts them in their box and ruins their self importance for a few days
  • Options
    Just one flaw to your plan NLA. Sadly, I can't punch for shit.
  • Options

Just one flaw to your plan NLA. Sadly, I can't punch for shit.

Try a Chinese burn, that normally does it. ;)

• Options

Bouncers

Amen to that! Especially the 5'3'' PRICK who was working the door of Yate's a couple of Fridays ago. Jumped up little steroid ****.
    Can't blame solly for earning extra wonga in the closed season
  • Options
    Health & Safety jobsworths
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bankers - mo question about it.
  • Options

Ticket Inspectors

You've got to hand it to them though...
  • Options
    referees
  • Options
    Football club chairmen
  • Options
    Parcel companys who deliver when you are at work so you have to go and collect from the depot anyway. What are they being paid for and why am I paying a fiver for delivery?
  • Options
    1970's BBC TV presenters
  • Options
    Also when the nearest depot is miles away. The closest DPD depot for example is 36 miles from my house. If I could be arsed I'd start my own delivery business that only deliver before 09:00 and after 17:00 there is definitely a gap in the market for it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    internet forum administrators.
  • Options
    Football agents and other bloodsuckers.
  • Options
    Tabloid newspaper editors.