Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most despised professions

Comments

• Options

not very brave though is it and its a cowardly disgusting thing to do , the guy looked more than able

I wasn’t justifying it mate, just pointing out that the fecker probably thinks he insulted you enough by spitting at you. Which, as my experience of Addison lee drivers goes, is probably a cultural thing!
  • Options
    I wish it was mate the guy was white and with a strong London accent that pissed me off more
  • Options

go on youtube and watch the baliff video trying to repossess a house with a faulty warrant this big scouse lad absolutely ruins the two court baliffs its brilliant

Is that the one were the police were called? If so that was absolutely awesome. One of the bailiffs was a scruffy fecker who looked as though he ate everything he repossessed, and the other was a chain-smoking wannabe hardman who just struck me as a complete cu...

Was nice to see them taken down a few notches.
  • Options

People who work for the halifax building society-mortgage department.

Well, there won't be any of them!
    Halifax ceased being a building society 16 years ago and became a subsidiary of Bank of Scotland 12 years ago. BoS itself is now a subsidiary of Lloyds of course. You're "mortgage adviser" didn't have a Nigerian accent at all? How much was his advance fee?

My candidate: CEO of Ryan Air.

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

go on youtube and watch the baliff video trying to repossess a house with a faulty warrant this big scouse lad absolutely ruins the two court baliffs its brilliant

Is that the one were the police were called? If so that was absolutely awesome. One of the bailiffs was a scruffy fecker who looked as though he ate everything he repossessed, and the other was a chain-smoking wannabe hardman who just struck me as a complete cu...

yeah that's the one was compelling viewing

• Options
    fattmatt said:

I'm happy that no-one has said my profession yet.

@fattmatt - go on then mate, I'm intrigued.
  • Options
    People who are professionally Scouse/Scottish/Welsh/Irish etc.
  • Options
    People who supply services where I haven't got a clue what they are talking about and then realise I have no idea, suck air through their teeth and mutter "that'll be expensive"
  • Options
    football agents
  • Options
    Those B'stards who put the cherries on the top of cakes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

LuckyReds said:

yeah that's the one was compelling viewing

Just watched it, probably the longest thing I've ever watched on YouTube. Loved seeing the wannabe Hartman put inches place
  • Options
    Z-list celbrities whose "profession" is being famous and getting paid for doing absolutely fuck all.
  • Options
    P_Air said:

Pedicab/Rikshaw Riders in central London.

One of the pikeys ***** pulled out of Charing X station over The Strand and down the one way opposite in the wrong direction. Hate them uninsured hippies.
  • Options

Investment bankers

Explain, or are you just jumping on the bandwagon?
  • Options
    Dubai based football agents
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Investment bankers

Probably because 90% of them are tossers?

• Options
    edited July 2013

MP's all of them

Former members of the Postal service, now working for the Government, can't stand 'em!

• Options

Riviera said:

Investment bankers

Probably because 90% of them are tossers?

Explain, or are you just jumping on the bandwagon.

Do you actually know what an Investment Banker is?
  • Options
    I absolutely do know what an investment banker is, yes.

I have met and worked with about 20 in the last few years and only one was a decent bloke, so actually 90% was being kind to the investment banking fraturnity.
  • Options
    Same here smudge it is so worth everyone watching that youtube vid i cant link the thing here for some reason but it is top draw

Wish there was more of them doing it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whats the clip called?
  • Options
    Shocked to see that no one has mentioned the players at Palarse?!!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Whats the clip called?

Is this the one?

http://youtu.be/u8g_tNimjEo
  • Options
    Rob put in baliffs vs the people its half hr long but absolutely superb this guy is a friend of the common man and against the banking bstd s u have to see it to believe it
  • Options

P_Air said:

Pedicab/Rikshaw Riders in central London.

One of the pikeys ***** pulled out of Charing X station over The Strand and down the one way opposite in the wrong direction. Hate them uninsured hippies.
    I love winding them up. Number of times they've asked me for directions is unreal.

I've often told the punters in the back of them that they're uninsured, unlicensed and illegally plying for hire. Some of the punters have then jumped out and got in the back of my taxi.

Actually, I'm surprised no one has mentioned black cab drivers?! The venom I experience by some road users is epic!
  • Options
    have met some great cabbies lately whilst out on my runs really helpful
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

I'll go first.....

ANYONE IN ANY JOB RELATING TO INSURANCE!

oi nobody disses my brother!

• Options
    slaughtermen, why would anybody want to work in a abottoir???
  • Options
    that's a good job though Sillav I enjoyed it
  • Options

slaughtermen, why would anybody want to work in a abottoir???

Pays the bills