Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most despised professions

Comments

• Options
    Service Desk Analysts. 'have you tried rebooting it?'
  • Options
    Radio Djs.

• Options
    Leaflet distributors
  • Options
    "contraversial" Newspaper columnists. In particular Peter Hitchens
  • Options
    Pedicab/Rikshaw Riders in central London.
  • Options
    Lollipop ladies, who the hell gives them the right to stare at me like that when I don't stop...
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

nolly said:

old Bill

Why despise the police? If you have personal reasons then that's one thing - but I can't see that they would be universally despised. I may be wrong though

People that despise the police are often the first people to call them for help when they need it.
  • Options
    Marketing departments.

All Southern and SWT employees except for the old-school, BR types.
  • Options
    Cant beat BR old school!!
  • Options
    go on youtube and watch the baliff video trying to repossess a house with a faulty warrant this big scouse lad absolutely ruins the two court baliffs its brilliant
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Investment bankers
  • Options
    Undertakers - following me round with that tape measure - have a bit of patience guys!
  • Options
    I think being a politician is tough. My sister-in-law is a computer programmer and earns roughly the same.

ps. She also lies and fiddles her expenses so why pick on politicians? Oh yes, just remembered...everyone on here is perfect :-)
  • Options
    Anthropologists.
  • Options
    Prostitutes?
  • Options
    Football agents.
  • Options
    Agree with an earlier post: Recruitment Consultants: Mostly shysters who treat people like pawns
  • Options

Definately Traffic Wardens. Am surprised no-one has lumped the one who rides a black scooter around here.

Surely if you park properly there should be no problem?

• Options

Train drivers. Always late or on strike.

Mind you having to keep a train on marrow tracks must be difficult,
    especially underground train drivers as they have to do it in the dark.

They've got tunnel vision.
  • Options
    Aestheticians and underwater demolition engineers.
    Shower of shyte, the lot of them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the contractors who organised the M25 junctions 4-6 roadworks.

car mechanics.
  • Options

Train drivers. Always late or on strike.

Mind you having to keep a train on marrow tracks must be difficult ....

Obviously bone idle.

• Options
    Senpai said:

Swisdom said:

nolly said:

old Bill

Why despise the police? If you have personal reasons then that's one thing - but I can't see that they would be universally despised. I may be wrong though

People that despise the police are often the first people to call them for help when they need it.
    Same with people who despise firemen.

• Options

Lollipop ladies, who the hell gives them the right to stare at me like that when I don't stop...

Everywhere in maidenbower!

• Options
    Paparazzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Solicitors, don't give a shit and just carry on at their own speed.....Politicians, but I would have to write a book to cover all the reasons.
  • Options
    What has a sperm and a (politician/solicitor/estate agent) got in common? a 1 in 10,000,000 chance of being a human being.
  • Options
    Anyone involved in the fashion "industry" for the tyranny of telling people what to wear.