Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ricardo Fuller (ed. Signs for Spanners)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    He's great at getting past people but he used to frustrate me with his selfishness. Still, decent signing for Millwall. But then anyone at this point is a decent signing for Millwall
  • Options
    Determined to add relegation to his cv?
  • Options
    JMP said:

Not going to happen.

Our club is in the best position it's been in for years, ok maybe the last 2 seasons have been a struggle on the pitch but that doesn't tell the whole story.

With holloway in charge & the chairmans backing I think we'll see a top 10 finish at least.
  • Options
    As discussed previously on this forum, Holloway doesn't really do that, his thing has been join a club on the rise, stick around for the glory then take the better offer he's given on the back of this, so it will be interesting to see what he does with HIS career this season.
    Can see him leaving if it doesn't start well and a better offer comes along.
  • Options
    It was very out of character for him to join a relegation scrap like he has with the socket sets.
  • Options
    JMP said:

Not going to happen.

Our club is in the best position it's been in for years, ok maybe the last 2 seasons have been a struggle on the pitch but that doesn't tell the whole story.

With holloway in charge & the chairmans backing I think we'll see a top 10 finish at least.
  • Options
    JMP said:

Not going to happen.

Didn't look like Holloway had the full attention of the dressing room last season. I know you had injuries (so did we) but after losing it at Palace, I think Holloway has a lot to do to prove he still has something about him in management.
  • Options
    Holloway isn't a good manager in any situation other than riding on the crest of an already successful wave, so don't know why you are expecting him to drive you up the table, chairmans backing or not. guys a flake.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure about that one - He rescued a team who were in free-fall. Whether its sustainable (his Impact) remains to be seen , but lets not kid ourselves Charlton have not exactly been pulling up trees. The times of trying to look down at a South east London neighbour thinking were still premier league, went the day Charlton employed Ian Dowie.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Not looking down at Millwall myself, just Holloway. You can say he rescued a team in freefall, but think it was more luck than anything. On his part of course, don't want to upset our equally deserving neighbours ;O)
    Didn't do much to halt the freefall of our other equally deserving neighbours did he?
  • Options
    He is a great player when fit enough to play, and when he does score it can be a significant goal. If Millwall can afford him, and he wants to do it, then they have a good deal there.
  • Options
    I like Holloway but I do think he is a bit of a short term impact type of manager. Millwall's team on paper last year looked very strong, yet done nothing with either Lomas or Holloway at the helm. It could be another long season for both of us
  • Options
    My opinion...great signing for millwall. Has a bit of class about him and gives them a great option from the bench.
  • Options
    Grabbed a brace including the equaliser today.
    Well done, an extended cup run even if only a replay up'north should help their relegation prospects.
  • Options

Probably played his last game for them today.

Had a row with some away fans, told them to fuck off and gave them a v sign. Was subbed off as a result.

Top work Ricky, treat yourself to a drink tonight..

• Options

Swap him for Church?

great idea
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    JMP said:

Not going to happen.

When was the last time jmp signed in?
  • Options
    Top man Ricardo.
  • Options
    SIGN HIM UP NOW!
  • Options

Probably played his last game for them today.

Had a row with some away fans, told them to fuck off and gave them a v sign. Was subbed off as a result.

Makes a change for the spanners for rowing with their players rather than fighting each other.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind seeing Ric back in a Charlton shirt....

Especially if he could score the winner on Good Friday !

• Options
    Ricardo and Simon swap ?

Would Fuller come back for 50% less money than he was earning before ?

• Options

Ricardo and Simon swap ?

Would Fuller come back for 50% less money than he was earning before ?

I'd love him back as an impact sub / presence up front. He does not fit the network model though and I believe the family home is still near Stoke .

What money is he on at the Spanners? If he is already earning less then is this a goer?
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

JMP said:

Not going to happen.

When was the last time jmp signed in?
    Friday