Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dagenham away tonight 23/07

Anyone know if its the first team or the kids?

Comments

• Options
    OS suggests first team.

CAFC XI play Dartford next Tuesday and Havant on Saturday 10th.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    They're League opposition so I'd assume our first team
  • Options
    Definitely the first team.
  • Options
    We have a first team?
  • Options
    Referee - Andy Durso!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Referee - Andy Durso!

He's the man who postponed our New Year's Day home game with Southampton one hour before kick-off because there was half-a-square-inch of ice on the pitch. Booooooo!

• Options
    edited July 2013

Essex_Al said:

Referee - Andy Durso!

He's the man who postponed our New Year's Day home game with Southampton one hour before kick-off because there was half-a-square-inch of ice on the pitch. Booooooo!

Wasn't it where the lino ran, VF? Pathetic.
  • Options
    Will Adamo play?
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

Referee - Andy Durso!

Wasn't it where the lino ran, VF? Pathetic.
    Exactly, a thin strip on the east touchline. Meanwhile, 20,000 fans had travelled in difficult circumstances - was it New Year's Day, or Boxing Day? - and there was still one hour till kick-off and the hot-air blowers were on the job. Paddy Powell later reckoned we lost £60,000 because of that stupid decision.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Boxing day 2010
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Will Adamo play?

Given that he is now on trial a Lens I doubt it.
  • Options
    A suggestion for a drinking venue before the game: the Eastbrook, Dagenham Road, Dagenham, RM10 7UP. It's on the Camra Inventory of Historic Interiors for its 1930s Deco fixtures and fittings; architectural historians say it is one of the best examples anywhere. Note the Oak Room, the Walnut Room, the stained glass in the Music Room, and Deco mirrors in the bar-back. Very close to the ground: from Dagenham East station on the District line, head north along Rainham Road South - past Victoria Road, the location of the ground - and turn right in to Dagenham Road. Pub is a short way along.
  • Options

A suggestion for a drinking venue before the game: the Eastbrook, Dagenham Road, Dagenham, RM10 7UP. It's on the Camra Inventory of Historic Interiors for its 1930s Deco fixtures and fittings; architectural historians say it is one of the best examples anywhere. Note the Oak Room, the Walnut Room, the stained glass in the Music Room, and Deco mirrors in the bar-back. Very close to the ground: from Dagenham East station on the District line, head north along Rainham Road South - past Victoria Road, the location of the ground - and turn right in to Dagenham Road. Pub is a short way along.

My local pub.
  • Options
    Whos going
  • Options
    Scoham said:

OS suggests first team.

CAFC XI play Dartford next Tuesday and Havant on Saturday 10th.

Theres also a cafcX1 game scheduled this Sunday! against Ebbsfleet

• Options
    Me & Golfie jnr are going..........its not far once you are through the tolls.
  • Options
    Anyone reckon Fuller may end up turning out as a 'trialist'?
  • Options
    popping up north to this one. hopefully I can get into the away end. it's the only decent stand they got there.
  • Options
    Me, Mr F & Don will be there.

Best not sit too close to us though as pretty sticky & whiffy after today's seat cleaning stint..

You've been warned !
  • Options
    Going. Really looking forward to the District Line in this heat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

popping up north to this one. hopefully I can get into the away end. it's the only decent stand they got there.

Just got tickets in that end. No shortage
  • Options
    District Line more empty than usual. Holidays have started. Still hot tho. Eastbrook can be banged out at home games but their club house was ok last time we were there. Either shouldn't be too busy for psf.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9m
    Charlton: Hamer, Solly, Evina, Cort, Wood, Green, Harriott, Cousins, Hollands, Stephens, Kermorgant. (IL) #cafc
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 8m
    Charlton (subs): Button, Hughes, Jackson, Gower, Cook, Morrison, Dervite, Pigott, Fox, Pritchard. (IL) #cafc

rather uninspiring.
  • Options
    no wiggins either, seems like injuries are just completely on top of him now
  • Options
    Evina signed and playing, and Fox as a sub, suggests that Wiggy is fragile at the moment.
  • Options
    It is pre season, I expect Wiggins will start on Saturday.
  • Options
    No wonder Powell was so desperate to sign Evina
  • Options
    1-0 up
  • Options
    Hollands back heel
  • Options
    se9addick said:

No wonder Powell was so desperate to sign Evina

And the fact that he is a good player