Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dagenham away tonight 23/07

Comments

• Options
    2-0
  • Options
    Harriott
  • Options
    edited July 2013

29' Lovely goal to make it 2-0! One-two between Solly and Kermorgant, before the former teed up @Cally_messi to score from 20 yards. #cafc

— Charlton Athletic FC (@CAFCofficial) July 23, 2013
  • Options
    Mike said:

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9m
    Charlton: Hamer, Solly, Evina, Cort, Wood, Green, Harriott, Cousins, Hollands, Stephens, Kermorgant. (IL) #cafc
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 8m
    Charlton (subs): Button, Hughes, Jackson, Gower, Cook, Morrison, Dervite, Pigott, Fox, Pritchard. (IL) #cafc

rather uninspiring.

Yeah the squad that finished 9th last year and worked their bollocks off. Very uninspiring.
  • Options
    Harriot will be a big player this season. Am interested to know how cousins looks from those there?
  • Options

Harriot will be a big player this season. Am interested to know how cousins looks from those there?

Has he grown? How tall is he now?

• Options

Mike said:

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9m
    Charlton: Hamer, Solly, Evina, Cort, Wood, Green, Harriott, Cousins, Hollands, Stephens, Kermorgant. (IL) #cafc
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 8m
    Charlton (subs): Button, Hughes, Jackson, Gower, Cook, Morrison, Dervite, Pigott, Fox, Pritchard. (IL) #cafc

rather uninspiring.

Yeah the squad that finished 9th last year and worked their bollocks off. Very uninspiring.
    Glad you agree. Green, Hollands, Stephens, Cousins and Evina did play a huge part in us getting 9th.
  • Options
    Gary

Don't bite there are some that seem to want to pompey the club
  • Options
    yeah right...saying it's uninspiring means that. Sorry pal.
  • Options
    Mike said:

yeah right...saying it's uninspiring means that. Sorry pal.

Glad you think so highly of the players.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hollands, Stephens, Green and Evina don't particularly inspire me, no. Others, yes.
  • Options
    Jordan Cousins seeing a lot of the ball seems to be playing a DM role. Harriott scored a good goal but missed an easier chance at the end of the first. Kermogant looks class against this lot. Stephens busy but keeps looking to pass the ball backwards a little too often. Wood has been quite tidy but hasn't had much to do.
    Looking forward to seeing Piggot in the second half.
  • Options
    Maybe our best half of pre-season so far (although I wasn't in Spain). Good tempo, solid defensively and dangerous going forward. (IL) #cafc

Love it.
  • Options
    Mike said:

Hollands, Stephens, Green and Evina don't particularly inspire me, no. Others, yes.

Evina played well last season given a chance. Stephens aside the others barely featured.
  • Options
    our first team on paper if pretty good without a doubt. I just think we'll struggle when we are relying on the 4 mentioned above for example
  • Options
    There is no doubt we need all of those to step up a couple of gears from last year
  • Options
    Hughes, Jackson, Gower and Pritchard (4 first team midfieders) are on the bench and we are playing well and winning. Some people just love to moan and complain.
  • Options
    I hear Dagenham have their 3rd team out.
  • Options
    Mike said:

our first team on paper if pretty good without a doubt. I just think we'll struggle when we are relying on the 4 mentioned above for example

Have you watched Evina play?
  • Options
    So true Norfolk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Mike said:

yeah, you?
  • Options
    Danny Hollands as third string striker next season ?
  • Options
    Hughes and Morro on Solly and Cort off. Daggers seeing more of the ball 2nd half
  • Options
    Whose playing right back now?
  • Options
    Cousins I suspect
  • Options
    Mike said:

Mike said:

yeah, you?
    Obviously you don't know much about football.....
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Whose playing right back now?

i would guess cousins is and hughes comes into CDM
  • Options

Mike said:

Mike said:

yeah, you?
    Obviously you don't know much about football.....
    ouch
  • Options
    Cousins switched to right Hughes holding. Daggers should have scored we have been poor second half
  • Options
    Piggot Fox Jacko pritch Dervite and Gower come on