Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wiggins to be sold?

167891012»

Comments

• Options

Seth Plum. You committed a fraud by obtaining monies by deception. So you went to footie leaving family with a leaky roof and a bucket. Hope your kids appreciated your selfishness. My point proved AGAIN

I really think you ought to go and do that gardening now....

• Options
    This is all nuts.

Is Wiggo in the first team at Bournemouth?
  • Options
    Churchill, you got off to a great start, but your ramblings, have become more hideous as the hours have passed.
    If you have a degree, I don't understand why you have such poor spelling & considering you are criticising so many others, I'm surprised of your poor CAFC knowledge. Very good effort, but I'm afraid.
    YOUR FIRED !
  • Options
    That's not what I was saying at all Prague and I apologise if it can across that way. AB can say what he likes, he's done the hard yards as a supporter and club servant. My comments are aimed at the people putting too much stock, imo, in what one person is saying.
  • Options

Seth Plum. You committed a fraud by obtaining monies by deception. So you went to footie leaving family with a leaky roof and a bucket. Hope your kids appreciated your selfishness. My point proved AGAIN

What was the point you proved in the first place that you have proved AGAIN?
    I admit that I was financially creative in raising money for my club when we were in dire straits but that was in response to this point made by you:

'Seth bleeding Plum. Not flush with millions. How do you know? And surely that is the point. YOU won't put in money but expect others to.'

So I did put money in, proportionately larger than my resources at the time than the people who have bought Manchester City.

Bucket? Luxury! I borrowed a sponge.

• Options

I apologise for my second sentence. But not the first. If you had the made the points you now make, that would have been fair enough.Especially if you had formed them directly to Airman so that he could reply. But you implied that Airman's role at Charlton was some jobsworth admin role, and that he had no access to the Board nor any understanding of the club's business or financial strategy. For most of his time at the Club he did have such access and understanding. He was effectively the marketing manager.

I do not take Airman's every word as gospel, and neither do a lot of other people who nevertheless have become very pissed off with the personal attacks on him, and have said so on here. As Large said the other day, he deserves more respect.

Has there been personal attacks on him?
    There hasn't. 99% of posters have the utmost respect for AB - mainly because of his histroy with and for the Club.

But quite rightly there's been questions asked about the regular 'snippets' he's been posting here since he left CAFC.

Everyone of them in a negative vein.

Grapevine's post says it all.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    so whats happening with Wiggy then?
  • Options

I apologise for my second sentence. But not the first. If you had the made the points you now make, that would have been fair enough.Especially if you had formed them directly to Airman so that he could reply. But you implied that Airman's role at Charlton was some jobsworth admin role, and that he had no access to the Board nor any understanding of the club's business or financial strategy. For most of his time at the Club he did have such access and understanding. He was effectively the marketing manager.

I do not take Airman's every word as gospel, and neither do a lot of other people who nevertheless have become very pissed off with the personal attacks on him, and have said so on here. As Large said the other day, he deserves more respect.

Has there been personal attacks on him?
    I thought Exiled Addick's comment was personal for example, (though I should not have snapped as I did, and apologise again. Its bloody hot out here ). I thought he was implying that Airman didn't really have a very important role in the Club and therefore was over -trading on it. Its not true, and is bloody unfair also because of the sheer amount of work the guy did. Then there is Arthur, above, with a masterclass in snide

"But he did invent different prices for different games and coach travel to games before any other club had ever done it.
    And no one else could possible run valley express without his experience.

Which he started with Err.... No previous experience.

Bless

It will be water off Airman's back but if you know the guy your natural reaction is to spring to his defence.

But I understand your own take on things Gary.

I think you'll find Arthur was repeating something AB himself had posted on here.

A dig it certainly was, but a 'personal attack'?

• Options
    STRANGE THREAD
  • Options
    Ok, funs over. Rains stopped so back to the garden CB.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!