Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wiggins to be sold?

Comments

• Options
    Hahaha fairplay good wind up.
  • Options

After the last 56 year2 (clue here)

Bloody hell, it's Glikstein!

• Options
    AB was in charge of the ticket office? Naturally the CEO, in act any CEO will always confide down to this level of management and obviously the kiosk staff as well. I apologise. I got it all wrong.
  • Options

My my. Everyonne speculates having read the evidence. Of course it is all there to see. I must be TJ or MS or MP. I really hope they have better thinks to do. If not perhps we end up like Coventry, liquidated. That is my point. You all moan speculat, deduce, Assume. Ah Assume . all that does is make an ASS of U and ME. Those are my common sense views based on the bleedin obvious, not some Utopia which maay exist if a loaded white knight with mega bucks and no brain. Airman Brown is where he is because they say he was naughty. If so he cant be trusted as his was said to be a betrayal. In war it is treason. Not for the common good because the source by action is said to be floored. If not fot TJ MS et al we would be sitting in the poo Coventry are in. No ground no team and minus 30 points heading Luton and Pompey's way. Not Southampton's. Clearly business people don't want all the accounts and statements in public view at the wrong time. Would you all like to have your worth posted on here? If so post it now but be truthful. 52 % say they cant pay there own bills let alone bail out a club. After the last 56 year2 (clue here) I am delighted at where we are really and if we are potless so is most of football and over half the country. YET you all moan and groan and deduce. And to cap it all after the riot at Palace started by Addicks with wreaking and flairs have the check to complain the Police kettled you. I left 5 mins early and had no problem the road was closed so I followed directions. No wonder they did it. That was a truly awful day and the same idiots let of fl\res at Pompey.Why. I saw children coughing and crying because of these flares. And do you know. Most people on her condoned the yos and wreckers.

Who's that trip trap tapping over my bridge.
  • Options

I have to say Airman's spelling is a lot better.

• Options

Airman Brown is where he is because they say he was naughty. If so he cant be trusted as his was said to be a betrayal. In war it is treason.

Where have 'they' said that - or was it just to you...?

For the rest of us I think we should take AB' own advice:

"I'd advise seeing if the club goes to the tribunal, if it wins and what it's all about before assuming that CAFC are reasonable employers pursuing a legitimate and proportionate complaint".
  • Options
    Careful churchill u are letting more out than you should

I didn't know the club fired ab over him being naughty and breach of trust who said that
  • Options
    By the way I have not just post about TJ or Rick (AB) ? Read other threads. Many on here could not investigate their way out of a paper bag let alone note the obvious. Look at the mes many clubs are in. The cause. Players wages. Compare them with what you get for actually still doing what we all did at ten. Then look t the cause. The Premiership. More clubs have folded liquidate reformed because of it and being in it than ever before. AND look at the ticket prices now. When I started. 3/0d adults 1/6d boys. for idiots 15p adults 7.5p boys on any terrace. I know it is all seated now so 5/0d adults 2/6d boys seating. You can all now convert this to £ and p yourselves Girls never went. Now look at our under 1 and under 18 season tickets But look at the cost just turning up. Still want the Premiership ticket cost? of course you do. Put it this way would WR on £250,000 be on hat anywhere else in any job anywhere in the UK. No. I am just a fan who can still afford to go. nothing more. I don't care what league we are in to the same extent as you do. I just love following Charlton. Hope people like TJ MS or who ever can afford to subsidise me and you. Players aren't worth £300,000 a year let alone a week. But football fans can't mostly see that. Just as Liverpool and now Arsenal fans forget a certain player cheated Ghana and Mansfielld oof glory racially abused a fellow player and has two attempts at being a vampire.Yet Parkinson subbed the club and most people moaned at him. I know who I would rather share a beer with or have at Charlton. Both he and CP are decent blokes. Perhaps maybe the board is. Remeber MS is a Blue moon not an addick. suppose he just buggered off and invested in City. Oooops
  • Options
    Reading all that on mobile is quite tough on the eye
  • Options
    Was it not for commuicating info that should not have been shared?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Michael Slater go and invest in City? Thanks mate it's been a slow morning but that is the biggest laugh of the week so far.
  • Options
    Has Derek Chappell re-emerged? Similar level of spelling!
  • Options
    If we are charging under 1s to get in we are bad bstds
  • Options
    I do need to check after typing but hey ho, it is the view that counts, unless of course it is not AB's and friends and that is my point. None of us will be pot less if the club fold but someone could be. None of you would risk it on a footie club. Parky put was it 10's of thousands of his own in to secure a player I heard. none of you would save a quid for Ronnie Moore. Perhaps that reality is better.
  • Options

I have to say Airman's spelling is a lot better.

It's either a drunk Slater or a sober Jimenez.

• Options
    Is it bollocks. I was at Pompey two weeks ago. They weren't I believe
  • Options
    Well, I for one find Churchills_butler's posts pretty refreshing.

At least he's not trying to kiss arse.
  • Options
    Jim Davidson????

Also Churchill, you can edit posts if you make a mistake, just click on the right hand symbol thing.
    Nick Nick.
  • Options
    More posts Churchills_butler ... finding this very entertaining
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Jim Davidson????

nah, too funny ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    none of you would save a quid for Ronnie Moore.

I'm still waiting for my certificate :-(
  • Options

By the way I have not just post about TJ or Rick (AB) ? Read other threads. Many on here could not investigate their way out of a paper bag let alone note the obvious...... Hope people like TJ MS or who ever can afford to subsidise me and you. ...... Remeber MS is a Blue moon not an addick. suppose he just buggered off and invested in City. Oooops

It would be good if you could apply you investigating powers to explaining how you justify your comment that:

"Airman Brown is where he is because they say he was naughty. If so he cant be trusted as his was said to be a betrayal".

Also as for 'investigating' more widely it's been pretty clear since they took over that (based on their personal histories) neither Jimenez or Slater have the personal wealth to 'subsidise' the club ('me and you'), but are frontmen for the real investor(s) (who, it seems may have stopped ongoing funding - which has been the cause of much concern on here) - so perhaps you could help investigate that?
  • Options
    Risk and reward churchill is it not

They go potless if it goes wrong and stand to make good money if they get it right

Like you say its business to them

And a business they are looking to move on to someone else
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Was it not for commuicating info that should not have been shared?

I've never said why I was sacked and neither has the club, officially, but I will say that whatever view a tribunal might take of the allegations it will not merit the word "betrayal", never mind "treason". That's really quite comical for those who know the facts.

I have no difficulty whatsoever with the allegations being in the public domain, in fact I want them out there to deal with nonsense like this once and for all, but I think it would show disrespect to the tribunal to debate them on here first.

• Options
    And like you fans invest their money into the club in any way they can we did own shares remember but had to lose them for nothing the other year

So your point may offend those that lost a few quid
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I think we need to get back to the football , people are going to be treated shabbily in any organisation , it goes on up and down the country , i'm not saying its right , but its the way of the world , and doesn't paint Charlton as one of the places you'd look to send your CV too at the moment.

When people have a vested personal interest , ie their own money , they are going to see things differently from a 'normal fan' the club has been hemorrhaging money for years , someones come in and upset the apple cart big time , by trying to run it as a profitable , sustainable business / has run out of cash , making questionable decisions.

We are very often left in the dark about decision making , which unless we decide to put up the money and buy the club , not a lot is going to change.

I for one , am happy with our 2 striker signings , less so with the thought of Wiggins leaving , which MIGHT not happen , my bubbles not burst yet , so i aim to remain positive supporting CP and the lads.
  • Options

AB was in charge of the ticket office? Naturally the CEO, in act any CEO will always confide down to this level of management and obviously the kiosk staff as well. I apologise. I got it all wrong.

Between 2010 and 2012 oversight of the ticket area was a part of my job. I reported to the chief executive for all 14 years I was there, PV for 10 years and SK for two and a bit. So I'd be a bit concerned if I hadn't had their confidence. Waggott not so much.
  • Options

rikofold said:

If you've supported Charlton for as long as I have, you just accept that our top players move on. It's been that way since Bonds, Bailey and Hinton in the 60s. Even during our "glory days" in the Premiership, when the big boys came calling, we couldn't hold on to Parker. And will stay that way until I win £120 million on a Euromillions jackpot and buy the club!

Will be disappointing, of course, if Wiggins leaves but the thing is, as in the past, there will always be someone to step into a departing players shoes. Think Robinson for Robert Lee, Barness for Minto, Iwelumo for Darren Bent (OK maybe not that one!).

Sad but that's the reality of supporting Charlton and not someone like Moan Utd.

Now it seems the same board may be starting to dismantle this squad and asking SCP to continue to succeed with those he brought in as second choices.
    How exactly have they started to dismantle the squad?? The only suggestion that Wiggins is to be sold has come from someone who quite clearly hates the current board.
    This.

There is no concrete evidence that one player is gonna be sold, yet people are already waving their white flags.
    Why is this a thread in its own right and not part of the rumours one? Fair enough if and when it comes true but it strikes me as just more speculation

Because AB said it and we all know on Charlton Life his word is gospel despite him basically being formerly in charge of the ticket office and not chief executive.

No doubt he's heard something and good on him for sharing what he's heard, but a few people need to take a deep breath and ask themselves why he would have any better inside knowledge than a number of other people on this site. After all he's now just a fan with a few a friends working at the club and its pretty clear very few of those friends are in high places.
    That is a pathetic remark and you ought to be bloody ashamed of yourself. Assuming you are not a post Premiership plastic fan, that is..

• Options
    There were 93 new comments when I checked this thread, I'm relieved to see it was just a load of bickering and Wiggins is still with us.
  • Options
    Who is Derek Chapple? My spelling is fine but my typing is not so good, unless I go over it but to busy having a wind up of all the plebs who have p8888d me off with the anti board pro 'we are Charlton and we do what we like yobs' who misbehave in the name of the club I follow. WHILE I AM AT IT, THE SCUM WHO SING THE ADAMS SONG AND DO IT IN FRONT OF DAD'S WITH THEIR KIDS.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!