Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Get well March51

Comments

• Get well soon March51
  • Get well soon mate
  • Oh bugger. Get well soon March.
  • I'd have an update by now, but doctors don't work weekends, and apparently they start late on Mondays!

No deterioration at all, so hopeful he's on the mend. Waiting for more tests so not getting carried away. Again, thanks for the amazing support. He really perks up hearing the messages being read out.
  • Very best wishes to the tram man for a full and speedy recovery. I snapped up a book of photos of trams in Greenwich and Woolwich from the Oxfam shop last week - he would surely approve!
  • Best wishes March. Get well soon.
  • God bless to you all and keep fighting March

Stay strong Jimmy
  • Get well soon March
  • Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to you both.
  • Best wishes to you March and your family
  • Sponsored links:

• Jimmy - any update for us, please ?

I was rather hoping that the guardian angel that's done such a great job for your dear old neighbour for the last 70-odd years might have been putting in some decent overtime on your side of the fence ....

Very best wishes to all and God bless.
  • I'm afraid not good news. Looks like a brain tumour currently, and it's suspected to be the secondary thing (honestly I can't type let alone say the C word). The scans have proved inconclusive at this point so I'm not going to speculate on anything, I'll report back early next week when the docs have told us more. Wanted to come today but the empty seat next to me would probably set me off.
  • Keep the faith. We're all with you mate.
  • March says: "Tell 'em I still remember Blackpool '71, when they relegated us five nil. Imagine a hotel full of supporters after that. I think the beer was Tartan Bitter."

I think that was effort to show his brain's still working fine!
  • Please pass on my best wishes to your Dad, Jimmy.

• Wishing your dad all the best jimmy stay strong mate
  • Keep flying your flag March.
  • All the best March ...try and stay strong

• Our thoughts and hopes are with you all.

We March along beside you, Terry - you're in the best of company, old friend.
  • Oh bugger. Keeping fingers crossed over here for conclusive answers to come your way reasonably quickly, and the best possible outcome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dad thanks everyone for their lovely messages again. Then he asked "what are the chances of me ending up in a hospital bed in sunny Epsom, next to a Blackpool supporter? I'd have kicked his bad leg if I could."
  • Thoughts are with you. Good luck and best wishes
  • Thoughts very much with you both - stay strong, Jimmy, and keep your spirits up, March.
  • Thoughts and prayers with you both.
  • Hope now they have some idea what it is they can deal with it.

Best wishes
  • Best wishes to you both.
  • Hang in there Jimmy. Best of luck to your dad.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Dad thanks everyone for their lovely messages again. Then he asked "what are the chances of me ending up in a hospital bed in sunny Epsom, next to a Blackpool supporter? I'd have kicked his bad leg if I could."

Given the late equaliser, bloody typical I'd say.

• Hope now they have some idea what it is they can deal with it.

Best wishes

Can only echo this.
  • In my thoughts, good luck March, Jimmy hang tough my man