Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

huddersfield away league cup...... thoughts

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Soapy, you have to go for it!

Reminds me of the weekend when we were due to fly off on hols from Manchester airport. We decided to leave Glasgow Sat am and go "via" Grimsby...my geography of N England not so good! To make it worse, we arrived Grimsby just on 3 to discover ground was further on in Cleethorpes. Made it through the turnstiles around 3.15pm, a minute after Mendonca had scored the only goal of the match - for Grimsby...
  • Options
    se9addick said:

masicat said:

Am in Huddersfield on business Tuesday. Having nothing to do Tuesday night , staying right by the ground and the company I am visiting has a corporate box and has invited me.

Gonna give it a miss.

Business in Huddersfield ? Are you a drug dealer ?
    No, missionary.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    masicat said:

se9addick said:

masicat said:

Am in Huddersfield on business Tuesday. Having nothing to do Tuesday night , staying right by the ground and the company I am visiting has a corporate box and has invited me.

Gonna give it a miss.

No, missionary.
    Then you've got your work cut out for you mate !

Seriously though, we have to go for it tonight.
  • Options
    masicat said:

se9addick said:

masicat said:

Gonna give it a miss.

No, missionary.
    Brilliant. Love that.