Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

4th Ashes Test

Comments

• Options
    330 all out. 298 lead
  • Options
    299 to win

Australia have 20 mins to bat before lunch...
  • Options
    330 all out.

Australia need 299 to win.

Nasty little period before lunch too...
  • Options
    I'd've taken that at the start of the day.
  • Options
    If they make it, that would be something like the 10th highest run chase of all time. On this wicket, you would have to fancy our chances. Hope I havent put the mockers on it by saying that.
  • Options
    England lose a review. 8/0
  • Options

If they make it, that would be something like the 10th highest run chase of all time. On this wicket, you would have to fancy our chances. Hope I havent put the mockers on it by saying that.

Counties have chased and got 300 plus in the 4th innings this season yet 250 in the first innings has been a struggle at Durham this season apparently.

• Options
    I think Australia will win this one.
  • Options
    Time to visit the loo, CE!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Counties have chased and got 300 plus in the 4th innings this season yet 250 in the first innings has been a struggle at Durham this season apparently.

One county - Yorkshire.

Given that England struggled to 330 AO it's feasible, but I'd rather Onions was bowling in place of Bresnan, but then we wouldn't have had Bresnan's runs.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    11/0 at lunch
  • Options
    The BBC have done me like a kipper there. Refreshed the ashes update page having not looked at it since lunch, hadn't seen the news about the rain and pitch inspection. What's at the top of the page? The big wicket graphic. Fantastic I thought, great early strike, who's gone? The stoic Rodgers or the big hitting Warner? No, it's a wicket in the bloody Women's Ashes.
  • Options

The BBC have done me like a kipper there. Refreshed the ashes update page having not looked at it since lunch, hadn't seen the news about the rain and pitch inspection. What's at the top of the page? The big wicket graphic. Fantastic I thought, great early strike, who's gone? The stoic Rodgers or the big hitting Warner? No, it's a wicket in the bloody Women's Ashes.

That got me as well.

I think if the sun was out Australia would win this test.
  • Options
    Play recommenced - Australia 29/0.

Ian Botham chuntering away on Sky...

• Options
    Any updates on the women's ashes?
  • Options
    you what?
  • Options

Any updates on the women's ashes?

Aus declared on 331/6, and England in trouble on 99/4
  • Options
    Need a couple of quick wickets...
  • Options

Need a couple of quick wickets...

Could do with 24 hours of rain the way Warner is going at this total

• Options
    Need a bit of luck from somewhere - the ball's beating the bat, there have been LBW appeals, a dropped catch...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We'll lose this one
  • Options
    It's like a 20/20 at the moment!
  • Options
    Warner - poor man's matt hayden. Still doing some damage though
  • Options
    Not looking good, they deserve this test.
  • Options
    I'm still confident.
  • Options
    109/1
  • Options
    Made me laugh........

"Now, here's something to liven up the atmosphere. A man dressed as the Honey Monster is running up and down the steps of one of the stands chasing another man who is dressed as Kermit the Frog. The stewards soon put an end to the fun, much to the crowd's annoyance. Ten minutes later, they are back, to huge cheers..."
  • Options
    Finally - needed that, good catch.
  • Options
    120-1 at tea.
  • Options
    If Khawaja makes as many as 10 I will be surprised .. he has looked totally inept so far in this series .. England will win this by 40-50 runs