Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

4th Ashes Test

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    147/1 to 224 all out. Get in!!!
  • Options

The fat lady is warming up... really thought Australia would have had a bit more in them after Old Trafford. Clearly not!

And now she has finished her song! Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something good to celebrate this week!

• Options
    Broad or Bell for MOM?
  • Options
    Get the fuck in!!!!!

• Options
    Broad mom bell mos!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Broad for me. Rogers got more runs in the test than Bell.

Bell definitely in the running for Man of the Series though.
  • Options
    Can't wait for the Oval. One massive party. Pimms at 10.30!
  • Options
    Fantastic, what a test match!
  • Options
    I like Michael Clarke. Totally accepted responsibility in the 2nd innings with the middle order collapse.
  • Options
    Kawaja and Watson have been really poor for them this series.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Broad man of the match for me. He performed in both innings whereas Bell performed in one.

Hard to see beyond Bell for man of the series though.
  • Options
    Harris, Warner of Rogers were good for the Aussies... Bell and Broad for us... nothing cheers me up like tonking that lot
  • Options

They said at start of play, that no team had managed 300 in the 1st innings this season at Durham.
    Therefore, I'm not surprised & still fancy our chances.

I thought we'd win all along. We're better than them. Whatever they do, I'm confident we will better it.

Hopefully, we won't ease up at The Oval as I'm going on Thursday & Sunday (not that I expect to see much on the last day).

Great game & superb bowling late this afternoon.
  • Options
    Never in doubt.....
  • Options
    Riviera said:

I think Australia will win this one.

Ahem :-)
  • Options
    Amazing turnaround, from what looked liked a winning position, but that's the sort of collapse that England used to do during the dark days of the 90s, and shows the brittleness of their team at the moment.
  • Options
    Feck me, I am the mother of all Jonah's when it comes to Test cricket.

Turned on the TV to see Bresnan being caught and bowled, then sat up till about 1 in the morning watching them reach 100-0 and went to bed pissed off and exasperated.

Woke up this morning to see the Broad Seals Series headlines!!!

• Options
    Thanks, Ormy!

Had a brilliant day at Durham - v friendly and relaxed venue and couldn't have asked for better sport.

Agree re Pimms at 10.30, Suzi - enjoy the Oval!