Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peruvian drugs mules

Comments

• Options
    Hang on Jarman. They are caught with £1.5M of cocaine in their baggage so I fail to see the connection between that and innocent. If they were truly forced to do it, which I seriously doubt, then they should have gone to the authorities and reported it. As I said dumb as dogshit they deserve what they get.
  • Options
    They were probably too stoned and / or pissed to appreciate the consequences. I await Saturday's 'Sun' with interest .. and the stories of the anguish and despair felt by the loved one they left grieving at home .. if the powers that be mean what they say and have 'declared war on drug dealers', the poor young lasses will get 25 years each .. commuted to 6 months community service in downtown Lima
  • Options
    There's a whole series of daytime TV programes, 'Nothing to Declare' and that ilk, and it always surprises me how many people try it. There's a whole plethora of technology which tells the customs/immigration people your exact movements, plus all the detection gear for drugs on or about you. Most of them can't put a plausible story together.

Naive is not the right word.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited August 2013

They were probably too stoned

Christ, the last thing i'd be doing after a smoke is getting involved in drug trafficking !

• Options

There's a whole series of daytime TV programes, 'Nothing to Declare' and that ilk, and it always surprises me how many people try it. There's a whole plethora of technology which tells the customs/immigration people your exact movements, plus all the detection gear for drugs on or about you. Most of them can't put a plausible story together.

Naive is not the right word.

Agree cant understand how someone would risk it but for all those that get caught how many get through? Surely enough to make it worth while for the dealers to do.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Report on the radio this morning said they were befriended by a 'cockney' drug dealer in Ibiza, who then 'handed' them over to South American dealers, from then on they were on a slippery slope which was always likely to end badly.
    They are what 19/20...wonder how old they will be when they get out of Peru? Assuming they are found guilty.

Saw on the news last night it was a 'bloke from Manchester' who supplies 'drug girls' to gangs.
    Sure they said he was a cockney....maybe with a Manc accent.
  • Options
    JT said:

They were probably too stoned

Christ, the last thing i'd be doing after a smoke is getting involved in drug trafficking !

lol .. but you're not a silly nineteen year old 'babe'
  • Options
    "Too much?"
  • Options
    Funny how when asked their nationality, they say British. If they'd done something to be proud of, they'd have said scottish ;-)
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Funny how when asked their nationality, they say British. If they'd done something to be proud of, they'd have said scottish ;-)

Ms McCollum, who holds an Irish passport, was reported missing last week after her family heard nothing from her for 12 days.

The Irish Department of Foreign Affairs confirmed it was providing consular assistance to Ms McCollum and her family.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Daft cows
  • Options
    I know of three people who have done it and of the three two are serving seven yrs over here the other one does two runs a year and will get caught I don't doubt
  • Options

Ms McCollum, who holds an Irish passport, was reported missing last week after her family heard nothing from her for 12 days.

The Irish Department of Foreign Affairs confirmed it was providing consular assistance to Ms McCollum and her family.

Fair point. Just when watching the link on BBC, the scottish reporter signed off with "Julie Peacock, reporting Scotland". Naturally made the assumption they were sweatys. But if the Irish dept of foreign affairs is dealing with this, how come they answered the question with British, not oirish. Maybe she was still off her tits on coke........................:-)
  • Options

Fair point. Just when watching the link on BBC, the scottish reporter signed off with "Julie Peacock, reporting Scotland". Naturally made the assumption they were sweatys. But if the Irish dept of foreign affairs is dealing with this, how come they answered the question with British, not oirish. Maybe she was still off her tits on coke........................:-)
    Perhaps she is a Bakelite Brit.
  • Options

I know of three people who have done it and of the three two are serving seven yrs over here the other one does two runs a year and will get caught I don't doubt

If you don't want to say then fair enough but how much does the guy who's been getting away with it get paid for each run?

Intrigued to know the 'price' for potentially f*cking up your life.
  • Options
    WTF was she thinking? Disguising yourself as Mickey Mouse was never going to work.
  • Options

Perhaps she is a Bakelite Brit.
    The Scot said British the one from Northern Ireland said Irish.
  • Options

Hang on Jarman. They are caught with £1.5M of cocaine in their baggage so I fail to see the connection between that and innocent. If they were truly forced to do it, which I seriously doubt, then they should have gone to the authorities and reported it. As I said dumb as dogshit they deserve what they get.

LOL.
    Calm down Dave.
    It's only a gameshow
  • Options

WTF was she thinking? Disguising yourself as Mickey Mouse was never going to work.

Is that the Peruvian version of the Conveyor belt game on the Generation Game?

Food mixer, Cuddly toy, Dvd recorder, Kilo of charlie.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2013
    he dont work Chris and lives a nice life, and has done for over 10 yrs should explain it
  • Options

the next question is WOULD YA

• Options

the next question is WOULD YA

Before or after 15 years in a Peruvian prison?
  • Options

Excellent!
  • Options
    I just don't understand the economics of it all. You're not meant to take cocaine BACK to South America, especially when you could get an absolute packet for it in Ibiza.
  • Options
    I shared a house many moons ago with a couple of guys that regularly received books from South America. I had absolutely no idea until the front door was caved in at 5am in the morning, that these books were hollowed out and contained powder. Police produced some great pictures of all our comings and goings over the previous months.
    And no, I wasn't involved!

• Options

I shared a house many moons ago with a couple of guys that regularly received books from South America. I had absolutely no idea until the front door was caved in at 5am in the morning, that these books were hollowed out and contained powder. Police produced some great pictures of all our comings and goings over the previous months.
    And no, I wasn't involved!

Did they believe you was?
  • Options
    edited August 2013

If you don't want to say then fair enough but how much does the guy who's been getting away with it get paid for each run?

Intrigued to know the 'price' for potentially f*cking up your life.
    From the people i (sort of) know of, they get about 10k, but they dont carry as much as these two donuts at a time.
  • Options

I just don't understand the economics of it all. You're not meant to take cocaine BACK to South America, especially when you could get an absolute packet for it in Ibiza.

They were caught at Lima airport boarding a flight to bring it into Spain.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

weirdo.

don't be so hard on youself B ;-)