Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peruvian drugs mules

124»

Comments

• Options

J BLOCK said:

Pretty much everybody that goes to do a Season in Ibiza will end up selling drugs. Easiest way to make money on the Island.

Not at all, most people who do a season will end up doing it, most don't ever sell it
    90% of workers i met out there the last 5 years ive been are able to get you drugs and will take money for it.
    trying to hum the tune in my head but just not getting it.
  • Options

Drug dealers and smugglers, scum of the earth. Wish the punishments were heavier.

What album was that one on?
  • Options
    I cannot believe it's true.
  • Options
    While passing through Singapore airport recently I noticed signs reminding travellers that drug smuggling is a capital offence - made me take another look in my bags!!!

Drug dealers and smugglers, scum of the earth. Wish the punishments were heavier.

• Options
    Best line near the top of that story.............. and his computer would buzz. “Are you there, honey?” They’d chat on Yahoo Messenger for a while, and then he’d go into the other room to take care of something........................

Yeah, we've all done that. ;)
  • Options
    OOH you cant hurry drugs

Nooo you'll just have to wait

Because Smuggling aint easy

Its a game of .......

*cant think of the next line
  • Options
    give and take
    how many more times must i say
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

OOH you cant hurry drugs

Nooo you'll just have to wait

Because Smuggling aint easy

Its a game of .......

*cant think of the next line

Hide & seek ?
  • Options
    It's a game of... hits and tokes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Guilty as sin, they prob got on it talked a load of bollocks with some dealers and before you no it there shuffling there way to peru fully knowing what lies ahead. Stop sniffing
  • Options
    I bet the prison officers are rubbing their hands lol
  • Options

I bet the prison officers are rubbing their hands lol

Probably rubbing their tits too.
  • Options
    Lo and behold we now have people who knew them in ibiza coming forward to say they're definitely not as innocent as they're making out
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Saw newspaper headline yesterday (Sunday Mirror I think) saying that there was a third woman involved, but she "escaped". Anyone buy the paper yesterday ?

Thanks Dave

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/peru-drugs-arrests-third-girl-2181045
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Pretty much everybody that goes to do a Season in Ibiza will end up selling drugs. Easiest way to make money on the Island.

Not at all, most people who do a season will end up doing it, most don't ever sell it
    90% of workers i met out there, the last 5 years ive been, are able to get you drugs and will take money for it.
    There's a difference between being able to get you drugs and actively selling them though. I agree with you that 90%+ of workers could get you drugs.
  • Options
    Is it me or do certain sections of the media appear to be trying to drum up sympathy for these two. A recent piece on the BBC highlighted the prison they will be sent to, they will spend along time in the legal system etc. Got anything to do with them being young and mildly photogenic. The media don't seem interested in a middle-aged woman over in Cambodia I think it is. Perhaps it's just the season of 'slow or no news'. Anyway, rant over!
  • Options

Is it me or do certain sections of the media appear to be trying to drum up sympathy for these two. A recent piece on the BBC highlighted the prison they will be sent to, they will spend along time in the legal system etc. Got anything to do with them being young and mildly photogenic. The media don't seem interested in a middle-aged woman over in Cambodia I think it is. Perhaps it's just the season of 'slow or no news'. Anyway, rant over!

Extremely mildly. Every picture I've seen of them they look like a pair of harsh faced Croydon slappers.
  • Options

Extremely mildly. Every picture I've seen of them they look like a pair of harsh faced Croydon slappers.
    I reckon it's still odds on that you wouldn't turn either of them down, would you?

You were prostituting yourself to someone's Mum on here the other day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She was a damn sight better looking than those two munters!
  • Options
    edited August 2013