Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Scotland tonight

Comments

• Options
    Would love to see the Scots win.
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

C'mon England! Friendly or not, if we did lose they'd never let us live it down!

One of them being interviewed on tele this morning bought up Bannockburn, and they moan about the English commentators talking about 1966! LOL.

Please stop all the bollocks about friendlies being "pointless". How the hell else are you going to find out how well players react to international football, and how well they play with each other? Would you like to find out that players A B and C just can't cut it half way through the game in Ukraine when we are three nil down, or after a non competetive match against the Scots or the Dutch or whoever?
    I get that Algarve, but the problem is that the clubs dont co-operate with friendlies anyway. Maybe him above with the unwriteable name has a point. More qualifiers, which mean something, but less consequence if you lose one.

• Options

Would love to see the Scots win.

Independance? so would i.
    Then laugh when they're invaded by Botswana.
  • Options
    Haha, who is Admin on here, I need to request a name change!
  • Options
    No doubt this match will bring out a load of cynical attention seekers who claim to be Scottish even though they are 100% south of the border.
  • Options
    To be fair it's a ridiculous time for a friendly - 4 days before the premier league season .
  • Options
    To be fair it's a ridiculous time for a friendly - 4 days before the premier league season .
  • Options
    gotta beat the jocks at least we wont lose cos they are pony
  • Options

Well it's an international fixture so i doubt FIFA care about one specific league
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    really didnt care but after seeing them piss in the trafalgar sqaure fountains i really hope they get pelted with cans of irn bru and we beat them 4 or 5 - 0
  • Options
  • Options
    Just like the old days with the Jocks invading Trafalgar square before a home international in the 70's and 80's. Love it.
  • Options
    Why arent the police stopping them would be my 1st question?
  • Options
    Would you want to..

• Options
    no probabaly not and the majority are on a harmless piss up in london, im sure we would be just the same up there, really want to do an england away actually
  • Options
    So the authorities cover/empty the fountains in Trafalgar Square and restrict the number of people who can enter the square on New Years Eve but let these scum bags piss, drink and dance in the fountains?
  • Options

So the authorities cover/empty the fountains in Trafalgar Square and restrict the number of people who can enter the square on New Years Eve but let these scum bags piss, drink and dance in the fountains?

That was sort of what i was thinking. difference is theres probably about 10-15000 max up there where as nye londons overcrowded as it is without a load of headcases jump in and out of fountains plus the weather may play a part, its a lot warmer then december
  • Options

To be fair it's probably the first bath they've had all year.

• Options
    There was just one blue cock in Trafalgar Square when I left work last night, there's a few thousand more now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How manysubs tonight:
    I'm guessing on 14 over the 90 minutes.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    JT said:

Would you want to..

Yeah, outrageous behaviour, all them people standing around talking.

Let's not complain, until they acually do something wrong.
  • Options
    I'm not so sure if the English would be made so welcome in Glasgow town center in such manner...
  • Options
    Who's complaining?
  • Options

I think you mean, fellow British citizens?

• Options

No I didn't, I am English and want nothing to do with the Scot's, let them have independence and lets get the wall re-built as soon as.
  • Options

That's what's said, scumbags
  • Options
    Yeah ill be watching the game yelling "go Britain!!"....
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Just walked to Charing Cross and most of their fans are absolutely smashed already (I say already, aren't they permanently pissed?).
  • Options
    the ones i saw near Leicester square were smashed by 9am, if they actually make the game they certainly won't remember it