Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Scotland tonight

Comments

• Options

Off topic but it must take kin ages for you to log in...
  • Options
    JT said:

Would you want to..

Wouldn't wanna be that Landers fella!
  • Options
    JT said:

First bath the sweaties had in months
  • Options
    I work in trafalgar square and the scots are singing, climbing on the lions and just enjoying themselves. no trouble. Unlike the english fans i saw in germany in the world cup. fighting each other and throwing chairs.
  • Options
    Mosscat said:

I work in trafalgar square and the scots are singing, climbing on the lions and just enjoying themselves. no trouble. Unlike the english fans i saw in germany in the world cup. fighting each other and throwing chairs.

Do you sell bird seed?
  • Options
    Mosscat said:

Ha! I guess when you can't have a go at Charlton fans...
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Mosscat said:

Do you sell bird seed?
    lol

• Options
    PAPA Gary McAllister is starting to look his age .. aboot 76 !!
  • Options

PAPA Gary McAllister is starting to look his age .. aboot 76 !!

Too many deep fried Mars
  • Options
    They have a hawk fly round the square to scare the pigeons so i dont sell bird seed. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mosscat said:

They have a hawk fly round the square to scare the pigeons so i dont sell bird seed. ;)

Gonna say, you're wasting you time pal. ; )
  • Options

no probabaly not and the majority are on a harmless piss up in london, im sure we would be just the same up there, really want to do an england away actually

If it was England away you would have been tear gassed, battoned, banned from all pubs and in a van by now.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I'm not so sure if the English would be made so welcome in Glasgow town center in such manner...

I think youd be OK these days.Normally full of Pan pipe players and other irritating circus style acts!

• Options
    Ugh Welbeck starts
  • Options
    Few skirts in Waterloo just now - not one of them was anything but ruined.
  • Options
    Just spoke to my Scottish mate on his way to the game, sounded fucking smashed. The only English fans he has seen on the tube to the ground have all been reading Evening Standard and too scared to look up, which made me laugh!
  • Options
    ask him about 1996 mate the scots were the ones to scared to do f+k all
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    when the scots won at Wembley in 1967, didn't England only have 10 men for much of the game in the time before substitutes ? .. or is my memory playing me up .. yet again !!

EDIT: Wiki tells me that Charlton J was injured early on and was a 'passenger' for most of the game. Despite this he scored England's 1st goal
  • Options
    the usual respect shown for the teams anthems
  • Options

the usual respect shown for the teams anthems

Boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When I was young I really enjoyed the home internationals and England Scotland was the big game.
  • Options
    0-1 to the jocks
  • Options
    lol....that is all
  • Options
    edited August 2013

When I was young I really enjoyed the home internationals and England Scotland was the big game.

Thats not the words, its "Since I was young....."

• Options
    Hart fook up pathetic
  • Options
    Absolute crap from Hart.....again.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    gotta have that!
  • Options
    That was absolutely disgusting.
  • Options
    Why didn't Walcott follow that ball out? Shite defending and even shiter goalkeeping