Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Takeover in the offing (almost official confirmation)

1235»

Comments

• Options

Chrispy51 said:

Why are people excited about a takeover , whose to say things would be better or worse or different than they currently are?

Because too many people are impatient and expect the five year plan to happen in three.

Also people expect a new board to have no new ideas and behave in exactly the same way as the old one, with the same members of staff and the same level of communication as the old one but with more money, which is pretty unreasonable.

As for more money, not since Kevin Cash pulled out in March 2012.

Seeing as it's you.Source?
    Seeing as it's you, no thanks : - )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tMeJFoq8fcc

• Options
    That's my hand in the photo!!
  • Options
    Do we know why Cash pulled out?
  • Options
    Rob said:

Assuming that he was indeed 'in', then my guess is that he was told that once in the Champ we would be able to break even and all he had to do was wait around until someone with the juice and the desire to take us to the next level came along, then he'd get a return. When he found out that we couldn't break even in the Champ (TV money dropped ?) perhaps he felt like he'd been duped. Speculation only of course.

• Options

Rob said:

Assuming that he was indeed 'in', then my guess is that he was told that once in the Champ we would be able to break even and all he had to do was wait around until someone with the juice and the desire to take us to the next level came along, then he'd get a return. When he found out that we couldn't break even in the Champ (TV money dropped ?) perhaps he felt like he'd been duped. Speculation only of course.

he may well still be contributing, we are losing money after all and maybe thought that by this time and by the time he had loaned this amount of money we'd be in the premier league and getting a return. That was if the club had broken even.