Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Crossbars", Covered End.

124»

Comments

• Options

A good idea tbh. As it's a 12.15 KO, it makes sense to do an offer to the locals.

It says SE7 people are invited, but doesn't say by what means they have been invited.

Is it simply on the OS and that's it ?

Also, I shouldn't think the complimentary refreshments will cost much. You probably have to leave by 11.45, so if you get in there at 11.15, you might just have time for something small.

I got a card delivered through post, it says you must have a SE7 post code and state CLUBSE7 at time of booking.
    To purchase tickets visit the ticket office or call 03330144444. Tickets must be booked by 5pm 28th Nov, max 5 tickets per household.

• Options
    well we went in Saturday for my old mans birthday, kids loved it and I thought it was ok, but the food was dire. Advertised Pastie/Pie n mash and then apparently the chef wasn't told that mash was on the menu, it then took about 30 mins to arrive (there wasn't much else for him to remember!)

on a better note, Keith Peacock popped round to see my Dad as he knows him pretty well, he then disappeared off for half an hour and came back with a couple of signed calendars for my kids which made their day.

they could make so much more use of that bar on a matchday, up until about 1.45 there were almost as many staff as punters