Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield v Charlton - Match Thread / Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    Powell out

of the cup again
  • Options
    Oh sodding sodding SOD.
  • Options
    Yann to the rescue
  • Options
    SUBS happening yann and green on for jacko and Pigott (pigott praised)
  • Options
    The defence didn't stand up
  • Options
    This season is hard bloody work. Keep the faith though I guess
  • Options
    This rain is worrying me ref..
  • Options
    Dominate most of the game and still manage to find a way to lose.
  • Options
    Decent game this
  • Options
    They say the sign of a good team is to win when playing poorly. What does it mean if you lose when playing well?

Would be nice for this lot not to ruin your night just once.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whoops
  • Options
    4-3 to Charlton, just like the Donny game would've finished ; )
  • Options
    edited August 2013

• Options
    No point entering the cup competitions. We should just let the other team get the bye and save any potential injury issues.
  • Options
    Is it me, or does anyone else think that Hamer is not very good - don't think I've ever seen him make a decent save. Keepers like Keily or Carson used to make some class saves, but it seems like every shot the opposition have they score.
  • Options
    hamil for Hudds, throw to stead, twisting but cort fouled by stead. Deep FK, hamer long, yann, but scuffed clear, hogg to scannell, cross, headed just wide.
  • Options
    FFS
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

This rain is worrying me ref..

Can we get the match called off?

• Options
    I thought we were looking good at 2-1 up
  • Options

Is it me, or does anyone else think that Hamer is not very good - don't think I've ever seen him make a decent save. Keepers like Keily or Carson used to make some class saves, but it seems like every shot the opposition have they score.

Leicester at home last season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Mike said:

Pathetic

Don't f***ing come on here then.

What's wrong with him saying that? Not exactly good is it.

• Options
    Sounds like we have been the better side tonight and been 'done'. Much better performance and seems we have been very unlucky.
  • Options

I know you play up the whole 'miserable Golfie' bollocks but on the match thread, and that obvious? Come on now
  • Options

Not just you, time for a change in my opinion.

• Options

Most ridiculous post of 2013
  • Options

Have you never ever been to a game ever where Hamer's played? Jesus wept I can think of many examples when he saved points single handedly last season

• Options
    Hogg wins tackle, time running, Wilson to chasing yann, but hudds keeper, long and morro heads away, ball with hamer.
  • Options

Don't often read about him keeping us in games it seems, not sure why Pope didn't start tonight for some experience.

• Options

No, it IS you.

• Options
    Hudds have ball, keep it in middle, gree gets it, but booted clear, hunt through stead, hudds offside.