Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield v Charlton - Match Thread / Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    You wait till Millwall come to us kermy were be fawning over a draw if we get one on here
  • Options
    disapointed yeah, but at least it wasnt a league game, and the team seemed to play well, although it sounded like Hamer made too many stupid errors tonight, and was also a very unlucky at the same time
  • Options

Is it me, or does anyone else think that Hamer is not very good - don't think I've ever seen him make a decent save. Keepers like Keily or Carson used to make some class saves, but it seems like every shot the opposition have they score.

Don't be a twat.
  • Options
    Well done to everyone who travelled and many thanks for the updates. Always irritating to lose any game but I'm 100 times more bothered about what happens on Saturday.
  • Options
    Real good effort with all the changes with fight and effort comes good results
  • Options
    Thanks @SethPlum...for the updates.............see you Saturday.
  • Options
    Thanks Seth.
  • Options
    Don't worry guys, we can crack back on with relegation now.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

85th minute subs when we go 3-2 down Wonderful

shhh - don't you know that you are not allowed to criticise CP or the players........
  • Options
    Depressing game. Sounds like we had the momentum a couple of times and lost it. Difficult to tell without being there though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like we can definitely build from that. New formation and sounded like we dominated most of the match and the likes of Evina and Piggott doing well and Sordell getting his first goal.
  • Options
    I'm not a big fan of Hamer but just wrong to say he's never made a good save. Just a stupid statement that undermines any point you were trying to make.

• Options
    Sounds like we played well and were unlucky. A lot better than ending a match having played badly. Hopefully we'll use 3-5-2 in our next match
  • Options
    Cheer for updates Seth.
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Is it me, or does anyone else think that Hamer is not very good - don't think I've ever seen him make a decent save. Keepers like Keily or Carson used to make some class saves, but it seems like every shot the opposition have they score.

Leicester at home last season
    ok - so 1 save in 40-odd games..........wonderful.
    Bore off you clown. He has won us far more points than he has ever cost us.

sorry, but I disagree. I can't remember many games getting off my feet and applauding a world class save , but I can remember many by Kiely, Carson, Bolder etc.

why not re-read this thread - you'll find that their keeper made 2 or 3 saves, but as soon as the opposition shoot it seems to go in. I know to some people the team are Godlike and can do no wrong, well sorry, I don't sit in that camp.

Only had to watch the Barnsley game last week when he made a brilliant double save.

You talk complete bollocks when it comes to football. It's embarrassing.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Why would you makes subs at 2v2 when by all accounts we'd been dominating?
  • Options
    I agree I don't rate hamer that highly either but your not allowed to voice opinions on here even though its a 'forum' used for that very matter
  • Options
    Thanks Seth.
  • Options
    Leicester did well...
  • Options
    One good thing to come out of tonight is that both us & Donny lost, so we can play the re-arrange game on the 3rd round date.

simples
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nicholas said:

shhh - don't you know that you are not allowed to criticise CP or the players........
    STOP MISREPRESENTING WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

No-one has said you are not allowed to criticise CP or the players
  • Options
    You're allowed to voice opinions and we're allowed to rip them to shreds :)
  • Options
    so is this the birth of the famous 3-5-2 Powell formation?
  • Options
    I was listening to very much biased Huddersfield coverage, and they praised us a lot.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Sometimes when a team is either winning or drawing yet have been the team in control its not worth wasting substitutes (especially when that game can go into Extra-Time where you could get a number of players going down with cramp etc...).

Deciding when to make a sub is the hardest part of football, its certainly not as easy as Football Manager 2013
  • Options
    some of you wanna take a long hard look at yourselves. Quick to give it the biggun when we're winning and moaning like little kids the second it goes wrong. Make some proper opinions and then make a comment. It's not gone our way tonight, doesn't mean we were crap the whole night or there's nothing to take away from it. Its not even the league! Just chill out

HOWEVER, you watch em draw United or Chelsea at home next round, then I might actually be disappointed at this.
  • Options
    Cheers Seth, great efforts.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

I agree I don't rate hamer that highly either but your not allowed to voice opinions on here even though its a 'forum' used for that very matter

There's absolutely nothing wrong with not rating a player as much as others, but it's when people like Golfie spout OTT stuff like he's never made a good save and every shot the oppo has they score. It's just drivel and winds people up.
  • Options
    Why is it that some 'fans' on this and other forums seem to absolutely relish Charlton losing? Yet when we do well stay very silent,bit weird if you ask me.
  • Options
    3-5-2 seemed to work.