Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mayweather vs Alvarez!

Comments

• Options
    Isn't it a minimum of $41.5 million aswell?

• Options
    nolly said:

Garcia is unbeaten and matthysse has been outboxed a few times one being judah, great match up

Definitely a great match up but Matthysse is a completely different animal now compared to what he was a few years ago in the Zab & Devon fights.

I think he's more than just a big puncher, he's a very smart fighter and a better boxer than he gets credit for. Having said that, he can be out boxed but i don't think that Garcia is the right man for the job.
    To beat Lucas at this point, he'll have to be fast with good movement, good defensively and tough as hell because unless you've got a Mayweather type defense, he will land punches. Garcia isn't good or fast enough to beat him imo and i doubt that Garcia will be able to out bang him either. But having said that, i wouldn't dream of writing Garcia's power off, the guy can certainly punch.

I respect Garcia a lot and he's probably Matthysse's toughest opponent of his career so far. But i think his unbeaten run will be over this weekend.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    yeah good summary Chris, i think if it goes to points its Garcia but any stoppage will be lucas
  • Options
    I thought Trout beat Canelo. But Canelo is box office. If it goes to the judges and is close, my money is on Canelo.
  • Options
    never mate
  • Options
    I cant understand why British fans like Mayweather so much, hes extremely arrogant, hes constantly banging on about how much money hes got and hes recently come out of prison for domestic violence. The guy is a great fighter but a grade A scum bag.

I would love to see Canelo KO him
  • Options
    Mayweather will destroy him

Best fighter in our lifetime and pound for pound probably in the top 3 ever
  • Options
    The bloke has been a world champion since 1998. To be a world champion for 15 years is something else and something another boxer will find hard to beat a record like that
  • Options

Mayweather and his footwork will hypnotise Alvarez, but Alvarez can bang hard so if he does catch Floyd then maybe but I cant see anything other than a dancing Mayweather totally out boxing him

spot on, think Mayweather will outclass him.
  • Options
    Eurosport promo for the fight with CAFC fan and Eurosport Journo Liam Happe providing the voice...http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/mayweather-v-canelo-only-one-112720304.html
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are also streaming the weigh-in tonight live from 8pm British time http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/boxing-mayweather-v-alvarez-weigh-live-20-00-110648803--box.html

I'll be hosting a live CIL chat from 2am-6am if you can't get to a television screen/refuse to give Frank Warren £10 a month out of your wallet.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I've just subscribed to Box Nation
    i've looked on SKY 437 and on Sunday Morning when the fights are due to be on the schedule is saying "Uncut: Klitschko v Chisora" that's from 12.00am to 5.00am

is there another Channel it's on or is it just a made up schedule because father in law would like it taped

edit : this on a HD skybox

• Options
    http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-matches/

Says they have it scheduled. The only channel in the UK that is showing it too.
  • Options
    this is on HD sky box the card number i gave box nation , the moody schedule is

i've looked on sky+ box and it has the normal schedule as you have said

fuck knows

cheers SELR
  • Options
    11 thousand people at the weigh-in and they had to turn people away
  • Options
    Mayweather walkover

He looked ripped at the weight alvarez looked malnourished

That aside, barring his size alvarez is made for mayweather
  • Options
    Canelo made the weight and looked pretty comfortable.

Think this one will be a bit closer than people think it will be. Canelo is a lot better than Guerrero.
  • Options
    he don't look fazed but he looks odd to me
  • Options
    Love those all access videos. Praying for a Canelo win, very humble and measured especially when I remember he's only a couple of years my elder. Not a fan of Floyd, great champion but I hate him as a person and pretty much everything he does even after seeing his documentary.

Shame Oscar won't be at the fight. Would love Canelo to knock out floyd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

this is on HD sky box the card number i gave box nation , the moody schedule is

i've looked on sky+ box and it has the normal schedule as you have said

fuck knows

cheers SELR

sorted it ... standard take out plug from skybox and it reboots itself
  • Options
    Tonight is the night! Can't wait.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    El Pelirrojo is going to find out just how hard it is to land anything on Mayweather. It'll go to points, but Mayweather will win by four or five rounds.

The Matheysse Garcia fight is likely to be the better one. I see Mathysse taking him out in the middle rounds. if he doesn't, and it goes to points Garcia will win - Mathysse will tire in the later rounds.
  • Options
    I did the deal boxnation were offering last month of no registration fee and six months for the price of five mainly because of this fight. I think Alverez can cause him problems if he can get to him but Mayweather is one slippery bastard.
  • Options
    It's kinda funny the Mayweather is the biggest draw in boxing, yet a large percentage watch his fights to see the big mouth, wife beating low life take a bashing.
  • Options

It's kinda funny the Mayweather is the biggest draw in boxing, yet a large percentage watch his fights to see the big mouth, wife beating low life take a bashing.

Perfect marketing.

Broner is trying to emulate the love/hate groups but failing.
  • Options
    Would love Alvarez to get a shock tonight but can't see it unfortunately.

No doubt FM is one of the greatest of all time, Alvarez hasn't met anyone like him in his previous forty something fights. Only 23 aswell, I think experience will play a big part.

The 'Access all area' episodes are really good, would highly recommend giving them a watch.
  • Options
    What times it on
  • Options
    Put a few bob on Alvarez...................as I said, will win on points.
  • Options
    Managed to subscribe to BN for the contest but it will be a bigger fight to stay awake.