Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mayweather vs Alvarez!

124»

Comments

• Options
    3-0. Canelo can't get near him
  • Options
    Canelo needs to throw more jabs and feints.
  • Options
    5-0 or 4-1 atm though.
  • Options
    Floyd's turning it on now!
  • Options
    FFS, Rawling is an annoying prick. He's banging on abut that last round from Mayweather like it was Calzaghe against Lacy.
  • Options

FFS, Rawling is an annoying prick. He's banging on abut that last round from Mayweather like it was Calzaghe against Lacy.

Well Mayweather is better than Calzaghe...but agreed this fight is a lot closer than that.
  • Options
    How he figures Alvarez hasn't won a round is baffling
  • Options
    Croydon said:

The rounds might be close, but Mayweather has been consistently the better guy in most.

I'd give Canelo 3 at most.
  • Options

Croydon said:

The rounds might be close, but Mayweather has been consistently the better guy in most.

Yeah, I've only given him 3, possibly 4. But that's a lot of difference to 0

• Options
    Croydon said:

Croydon said:

True, but all of Canelo's rounds could've gone either way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Croydon said:

Croydon said:

True, but all of Canelo's rounds could've gone either way.
    Yep, you're right. Not going to make a difference to the end result anyway!

• Options
    Incredible performance from Mayweather.

No one is really out there that can touch him now.
  • Options
    Some guy actually gave a draw. Wow. How is she a judge?!
  • Options
    Terrible scoring again
  • Options
    How can you watch that and score it 114-114!!
  • Options
    Bollox, will have to wait for someone to lights out mega mouth.
  • Options
    Told ya no one can touch him litterally you can not put a glove on him

That bird who scored it a draw needs to be not suspended from judging but actually banned forever
  • Options

Told ya no one can touch him litterally you can not put a glove on him

That bird who scored it a draw needs to be not suspended from judging but actually banned forever

It's not the first dodgy by her either!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxing/10310333/Floyd-Mayweather-defeats-Saul-Alvarez-by-majority-decision-to-claim-WBC-and-WBA-world-titles-in-Las-Vegas.html

There was universal derision to the score of 114-114 from the female judge CJ Ross, although afterwards, Mayweather was not overly critical, in spite of the one-sided performance.

Clearly, however, the $8,500 dollars Ross was paid for this contest was not worth it. In the real world, in a fight set to potentially gross $150 million dollars, working people get sacked for such misjudgements.
    It was so crass a decision that it dominated the line of questioning afterwards.
    "From what I found out, this is the same judge who scored the fight for Timothy Bradley over Manny Pacquiao. The Nevada State Athletic Commission is the best commission in the world, and if they feel it is right for the lady to judge, then that is fine by me. Things happen."
  • Options
    Not sure I'd wait up for Mayweather again. I've seen enough masterclasses. There's just no one in his league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't stay up. Get up.