Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    They haven't been sacked as such....more released. Neither player was on a contract (99% of the players are on pay as you play deals).
  • Options
    Welling currently top!

:smiley:
  • Options
    At least ebbsfleet showed some bollocks...
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Welling currently top!

:smiley:

3 good goals as well.
    Be interesting to see what happens to Coombes, now that they have overtaken Billericay (and have ,their striker on loan).
  • Options
    Enjoyed the welling performance. Strong midfield. Who is the number 8?
  • Options
    Was at Hartley wintney today fa trophy... 1-1 v Tiverton... Crap game... But at least Hartley showed some bollocks.
  • Options
    Was at Tonbridge Angels today. 3 red cards and 2 penalties. Local fa trophy game against Whyteleafe. Angels won 2-1.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Machete-Gate has blown over at Hendon. The pair of miscreants have gone and have already been replaced with a couple of ok signings.

Yesterday all was calm at Silver Jubilee Park, apart from our defending for the Staines goal. A spirited 2nd half from Hendon and 25 yard rocket saw us through 2-1 and nab the £3,250 prize money (which is the equivalent of about two and a half home games worth of gate money).
  • Options
    Niko Muir scored again for Hartlepool v Sutton (Sutton won 3-2).
  • Options

Was at Hartley wintney today fa trophy... 1-1 v Tiverton... Crap game... But at least Hartley showed some bollocks.

Get yourself down to the replay.....it's only just down the road!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Saw Folkestone tonk Leatherhead 5-1 in the FA Trophy - three cracking goals from Folkestone, one I missed as I was in the bar and one I've forgotten.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Get yourself down to the replay.....it's only just down the road!
    Think its Tuesday but, Ebbsfleet are at home.
  • Options
    Hampton and Richmond at home tonight for Eastbourne Borough. Hopefully, we can kick on from our 3-0 win against Hemel.
  • Options
    Went to see Tonbridge Angels the weekend in the FA trophy, bloody cold.

They played Whyteleafe who were in the league below (I believe) , early sending off made it difficult which i didn't really see too much. 0-1 down and 10 men after about 15 minutes so they were up against it. 2nd half they won a penalty and the ref evened it up, they then got another penalty and a further sending off to win 2-1 against 9 men. Eventful game but in fairness was hard to concentrate too much as it was so cold lol
  • Options
    Three ex Charlton players playing for Hampton and Richmond. Chris Dickson, Yabo Mambo and Danny Uchechi.
  • Options
    At ebbsfleet HT 0-0...awful game. Maidstone are garbage so will win this 1-0
  • Options
    2-2 Eastbourne. Eastbourne 2-0 up and Hampton have fired back. 1st goal was exactly like Oxford last week. Chris Dickson with the easy header for 2-2.

Mambo has been booked and looks terrible.
  • Options
    Just chatted to lawrie Wilson. .whose sub said be loved charlton and our fans. Did say we could do with him as full back cover. He just laughed.
  • Options
    Bromley v braintree won't be here much longer
  • Options
    Finished 1-1 not very good. Ebbsfleet did what charlton do, go deservedly 1 up miss chances, sit back gave away needless corner when pissing about, 1-1. Simon Walton played for stones, big lump got booked after given awsy umpteen fouls, taken off before he was sent off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welling knocked off top after losing at St Albans. Now 2nd and 3 points behind Billericay who came from 2-0 down to win 3-2 and Coombes who is now back there, scored twice.
  • Options

Finished 1-1 not very good. Ebbsfleet did what charlton do, go deservedly 1 up miss chances, sit back gave away needless corner when pissing about, 1-1. Simon Walton played for stones, big lump got booked after given awsy umpteen fouls, taken off before he was sent off.

Was a poor game wasn't it. Thought Maidstone were going to nick it once they equalised. Fleet desperately need a win asap
  • Options

Saw Folkestone tonk Leatherhead 5-1 in the FA Trophy - three cracking goals from Folkestone, one I missed as I was in the bar and one I've forgotten.

Is Ter Horst (?spelling) still playing for Folkestone? His brother @JT posts on here sometimes.
  • Options

Was a poor game wasn't it. Thought Maidstone were going to nick it once they equalised. Fleet desperately need a win asap
    They do indeed...took some time to seek out some officials before the game to get answers about the club. I was told by one officious person they were just restructuring.
  • Options
    Maidendhead lost 6-0 on Saturday. But managed to better that by losing 7-0 last night!

In both matches they had a player sent off and last night it happened to by their keeper - and they had no reserve keeper on the bench.

That leaves them 18th but, following seven defeats on the trot they travel to bottom of the league Dover on Saturday who have won just once all season. I wouldn't back against them making this their second.

• Options

Three ex Charlton players playing for Hampton and Richmond. Chris Dickson, Yabo Mambo and Danny Uchechi.

Chris Dickson has been having a great season so far.

Six of last year's Hendon players in Hampton's squad last night.

Tom Lovelock
    Michael Corcoran
    Rian Bray
    Zak Joseph
    Danny Uchechi
    James Hammond
  • Options
    edited October 2018

They do indeed...took some time to seek out some officials before the game to get answers about the club. I was told by one officious person they were just restructuring.
    I hope so but I'm not sure I believe that given the players have been paid over a week late again & there are rumours of player sales this week. Time will tell
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Is Ter Horst (?spelling) still playing for Folkestone? His brother @JT posts on here sometimes.
    Yes, he scored two goals and made a third. His second was a classy cut in from the wing and top corner job. Good player.
  • Options
    Saw Sutton v Chesterfield , 1-1......Kyel Reid a late sub for the visitors , reunion with Nicky Bailey of Sutton.
  • Options

I hope so but I'm not sure I believe that given the players have been paid over a week late again & there are rumours of player sales this week. Time will tell
    Squad didn't look good enough in my view yesterday.... Not sure who of that lot last night is sellable apart from Ashmore.