Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Simonsen said:

Three ex Charlton players playing for Hampton and Richmond. Chris Dickson, Yabo Mambo and Danny Uchechi.

Chris Dickson has been having a great season so far.

Six of last year's Hendon players in Hampton's squad last night.

Tom Lovelock
    Michael Corcoran
    Rian Bray
    Zak Joseph
    Danny Uchechi
    James Hammond
    3 ex charlton last night . Wilson, walton and myles weston.
  • Options
    28/1 to finish in bottom 4.
  • Options
    My family are originally from Stockport so always follow their results - excellent 3-0 victory over leaders Chorley in National League North.

Crowds are impressive for that level - 2653 last night.
  • Options
    Strange couple of days at Maidenhead FC. Lost at home 6-0 to Fylde on Saturday and lost 7-0 away to Havant & Waterloovile last night.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Strange couple of days at Maidenhead FC. Lost at home 6-0 to Fylde on Saturday and lost 7-0 away to Havant & Waterloovile last night.

Apparently Maidenhead keeper was sent off early on and had no sub goalie on bench .
  • Options

My family are originally from Stockport so always follow their results - excellent 3-0 victory over leaders Chorley in National League North.

It's crazy that Stockport are at that level though. I see we last played them in 2010 in L1
  • Options

It's crazy that Stockport are at that level though. I see we last played them in 2010 in L1
    It's frightening how quickly teams can drop. Stockport seem stuck in National League North for now.

Support remains impressive despite Man U and Man City as neighbours.
  • Options

Who's that with robbo
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Who's that with robbo
    I got it with skybet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The FA once again with their fingers on the biggest issues in Non-League Football!!

• Options

The FA once again with their fingers on the biggest issues in Non-League Football!!

Ridiculous, though I'm off to Selhurst Park to make its dressing room smaller
  • Options

This is stupid and completely unnecessary.
  • Options
    Yep. Looks like the rumour of a few players leaving appears to be true. I think fleet are in trouble
  • Options

Yep. Looks like the rumour of a few players leaving appears to be true. I think fleet are in trouble
    Indeed..sadly this has made some peoples day.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Welling's home game against Wealdstone tomorrow kicks off at 1pm due to issues with their floodlights.

A result for me as it means I can go as we have to leave at 4 to pick our daughter up from the FIL.
  • Options

Not really chippy as I can't get a bet on them to get relegated
  • Options

clb74 said:

Who's that with robbo
    I got it with skybet
    Cheers was this a little while back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

To be honest no. I'm a huge Dartford fan, and I would happily see us beat Ebbsfleet every week without getting bored. I don't take any pleasure however in seeing financial woes at local non league clubs, even Ebbsfleet. A few people have been saying for a while that Ebbsfleet may find having a rich owner would prove a double edged sword if he got bored, which may now be occuring (I haven't seen much beyond rumour as yet) but it doesn't seem the sort of thing to celebrate. A last minute winner for the Darts at Stonebridge Road however...
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Who's that with robbo
    I got it with skybet
    Cheers was this a little while back
    When it was rumoured they was in trouble.
    Couple of weeks ago I think.
  • Options

And where on here has anyone made out its 'made their day' ?

It's terrible that this bloke has built up all Fleet fans hopes and now seems to realise he has made a bit of a mistake and appears to be pulling up the drawbridge - yet another foreign owner cocking up British football clubs......
  • Options
    Exactly. Non league club spends beyond it's means and is then fucked when the owner pulls the plug. Has this ever happened before?!

Will be the same when Peter Lim and the old Man United lot or Tamplin or the guy at Fylde get bored as well.
  • Options

Exactly. Non league club spends beyond it's means and is then fucked when the owner pulls the plug. Has this ever happened before?!

Will be the same when Peter Lim and the old Man United lot or Tamplin or the guy at Fylde get bored as well.

Sadly for the Kent non-league scene (upper reaches of the pyramid) we could be seeing Dover, Maidstone and Fleet relegated from the National

I think Fleet should be ok provided they don't lose too many players (although with players being regularly paid late and on decent salaries for that level, and the Good Doctor not wanting to put more putting money in, they will surely be happy to let players leave)

Darts are poor this season so far - can't see them being relegated though

On a selfish level having Kent derbies against Fleet, Stones and Dover (especially Dover) would be great - but it would be better if all 4 were in the National

The sad thing about Fleet is that it's the same old story, all the bollocks about how the owner is in love with the club, going to get to the football league blah blah blah

Sadly it will keep on happening to clubs - lessons are never learned
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Chelmsford beat Eastbourne 3-2 yesterday. The most guaranteed goals galore team in football.

They have conceded 22 goals in last ten matches.
  • Options

Chelmsford beat Eastbourne 3-2 yesterday. The most guaranteed goals galore team in football.

They have conceded 22 goals in last ten matches.

Not even close my friend - I give you Fort William of the Highland league, whose score I obsess over. In 16 games this season they have conceded 115 goals (and scored 10). If it’s guaranteed goals you want, head north.
  • Options
    A friend of mine keeps a constant check on them and updates me weekly on their defeats.
  • Options

Sadly for the Kent non-league scene (upper reaches of the pyramid) we could be seeing Dover, Maidstone and Fleet relegated from the National

I think Fleet should be ok provided they don't lose too many players (although with players being regularly paid late and on decent salaries for that level, and the Good Doctor not wanting to put more putting money in, they will surely be happy to let players leave)

Darts are poor this season so far - can't see them being relegated though

On a selfish level having Kent derbies against Fleet, Stones and Dover (especially Dover) would be great - but it would be better if all 4 were in the National

The sad thing about Fleet is that it's the same old story, all the bollocks about how the owner is in love with the club, going to get to the football league blah blah blah

Sadly it will keep on happening to clubs - lessons are never learned
    Not sure what's happened at Maidenhead but right now they look nailed on for 1 of the relegation spots
  • Options
    If you look at that league... Apart from teams who are capable of continuing the momentum from last season , the bottom half is made up of teams who have gone up in the last few seasons or got relegated from the league .