Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Erith Town reached the 3rd round of the Vase yesterday beating Kensington Borough 3-0 away.

• Options
    The Dockers have been drawn at home against Windsor on 1/12/18 at Erith Stadium. They beat us at the same round last season....
  • Options
    Kensington Borough and now Windsor.

Must be nice drawing just posh opponents.
  • Options
    Went to watch Clapton Community on Saturday in the Middlesex Counties League Division 1 Central & East .... an eye opener
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Kensington Borough and now Windsor.

Must be nice drawing just posh opponents.

Kensington Borough were more Borough than Kensington....
  • Options
    Off to Eastbourne Borough v Hungerford Town. Hopefully, a much needed to win to maintain the gap with bottom 3.
  • Options
    Watching Henson vs Biggleswade Town. Well hopefully as a biblical storm is raging at the moment!
  • Options
    Back on the guaranteed goals trail, after somehow getting a point in a 3-3 draw mid week, Fort William are down 8-0 after 34 minutes. 16-0 was the worst they did last year, let’s see if they can better that.
  • Options

Watching Henson vs Biggleswade Town. Well hopefully as a biblical storm is raging at the moment!

HENDON Not Henson!

The benefits of a 3g pitch, no way would they be playing on grass in this rain
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Back on the guaranteed goals trail, after somehow getting a point in a 3-3 draw mid week, Fort William are down 8-0 after 34 minutes. 16-0 was the worst they did last year, let’s see if they can better that.

Just came on to post that!! Anyone know where you can buy Fort William shirt.
  • Options

Just came on to post that!! Anyone know where you can buy Fort William shirt.
    I think if you turn up an hour before the game, they’ll give you one.
  • Options
    Eastbourne Borough won 3-1 against Hungerford Town. 1-0 down at half time. Hungerford went down to ten men after giving a penalty away.

Spoke to Welling manager Steve King during the game, he was down here scouting Hungerford Town.

I did enjoy getting back into the club house to see the Norwich goal come up on final score.
  • Options
    Excellent result for Stockport County beating Yeovil 3-1 in FA Cup.
  • Options
    Watched Worthing beat Chesham 1-0 in the FA Trophy after having a man sent off after 30 minutes. Awful ref.
  • Options

13-0 FT.
  • Options

13-0 FT.
    Very disappointing. I had hopes for much more.
  • Options
    Hendon were 1-0 with 10 minutes to go, then had a CB sent off for a bad challenge, conceding the equaliser soon afterwards and again in injury time to lose 2-1 to Biggleswade Town. Shocking weather, the half time pint and piss were sacrificed to staying dry under the shelter!
  • Options

Excellent result for Stockport County beating Yeovil 3-1 in FA Cup.

There is a light that never goes out.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Watched Worthing beat Chesham 1-0 in the FA Trophy after having a man sent off after 30 minutes. Awful ref.

I've seen some shocking refs at Worthing but this guy was something else. Bizarre sending off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good wins for both Phoenix and VCD today. Third and fourth in the table.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Maidstone turned Macclesfield over. Ebbsfleet drew at home to Cheltenham and Gillingham won't relish a replay at Hartlepool.

Just remembered Gillingham aren't non-league :wink:
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Maidstone turned Macclesfield over. Ebbsfleet drew at home to Cheltenham and Gillingham won't relish a replay at Hartlepool.

Give it time
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Dad went to Ebbsfleet said they should have won.....Mrs has a house in Gloucester, and I am off so may go to the replay and stay over.
  • Options

Hendon were 1-0 with 10 minutes to go, then had a CB sent off for a bad challenge, conceding the equaliser soon afterwards and again in injury time to lose 2-1 to Biggleswade Town. Shocking weather, the half time pint and piss were sacrificed to staying dry under the shelter!

Me and Tom Hovi were at the game (and cleaned the dressing rooms after the game!)

Worst Hendon game and performance I've seen for quite a while. Despite his mistake for the winner, our goalie (on loan from Hemel) has been excellent this season. Hemel won't sell him to us because they rate him highly.

Not one of the the current squad would have been good enough to command a regular place in last year's strongest starting XI. Maybe 3-4 might have got on the bench.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Me and Tom Hovi were at the game (and cleaned the dressing rooms after the game!)

Worst Hendon game and performance I've seen for quite a while. Despite his mistake for the winner, our goalie (on loan from Hemel) has been excellent this season. Hemel won't sell him to us because they rate him highly.

Not one of the the current squad would have been good enough to command a regular place in last year's strongest starting XI. Maybe 3-4 might have got on the bench.
    If it wasn't for the sending off, I think Hendon would have won though
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Went to Ebbsfleet v Cheltenham - dire game, but saw Peter Varney, heard BDL. Luke Varney was playing for Cheltenham. I remember us paying 2 million for him. Those were the days! Miles Weston on the wing for Ebbsfleet. Looked pretty good in that division.
  • Options

LenGlover said:

Went to Ebbsfleet v Cheltenham - dire game, but saw Peter Varney, heard BDL. Luke Varney was playing for Cheltenham. I remember us paying 2 million for him. Those were the days! Miles Weston on the wing for Ebbsfleet. Looked pretty good in that division.
    On his day Weston can be unplayable. But typical at this level he either belts up the wing and crosses when no-one is in the box or does a Lloyd Sam and tries to beat his full back three times, instead of crossing it before the defenders are set, and the strikers are in there.
  • Options
    Went to Dorking vs Tonbridge Angels yesterday. A new ground for me. Shite ref who let Dorking's goalie waste so much time.
  • Options

LenGlover said:

On his day Weston can be unplayable. But typical at this level he either belts up the wing and crosses when no-one is in the box or does a Lloyd Sam and tries to beat his full back three times, instead of crossing it before the defenders are set, and the strikers are in there.
    Agree about Weston. On his day he is great, but he's far to inconsistent to be a success at a higher level in my opinion