Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Great goals.

Also the guy who scored for the away team must be one of the smallest footballers in this country. He looks about 5ft 2.
  • Options

Great goals.

Also the guy who scored for the away team must be one of the smallest footballers in this country. He looks about 5ft 2.

It wasn't me @ricky_otto
  • Options

Great goals.

It wasn't me @ricky_otto
    I know it wasn’t you mate - he would have said 4ft 11 if it was.
  • Options

Great goals.

It wasn't me @ricky_otto
    I know it wasn’t you mate - he would have said 4ft 11 if it was.
    Lol.
  • Options
    Welling held 1-1 at home by Dulwich in the FA Trophy. Replay on Wednesday night.
  • Options
    Dartford also grabbed a draw at Eastbourne. Replay tuesday.
  • Options
    Great win for Ebbsfleet.. Well at least i think so.
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet have signed Cody McDonald. A cracking signing at that level
  • Options

Yes... Any news on Ashmore...
  • Options

Not heard anything. I expect he'll get a ban, but I'd have thought we would've heard something by now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not heard anything. I expect he'll get a ban, but I'd have thought we would've heard something by now
    Yes indeed, they are playing Maidenhead tomorrow night and its not too far from me, but I am on nights, so I may pop along.
  • Options
    Hartlepool sack Manager Matthew Bates.
    Director of Football Craig Hignett will take temporary charge of First Team affairs, assisted by First Team Coach Ged McNamee and Goalkeeper Coach Ross Turnbull.
    https://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk/news/2018/november/281118-hartlepool-united-chairman-rajhj-singh-thanks-outgoing-manager-matthew-bates/

• Options

Welling held 1-1 at home by Dulwich in the FA Trophy. Replay on Wednesday night.

Dulwich won 2-1
  • Options
    Badger said:

Dulwich won 2-1
    Pity
  • Options
    Went to Kings Langley v Hendon on Tuesday night. Good game but won easily by KLFC 3-1. Hendon are probably about to lose their top-scorer Ricky German to a League 2 club. No surprise because he's scored 18 in 22 games. The boy will have to get fit though because he's not in great condition.
  • Options
    Anyone need a game on Saturday...
  • Options
    No ban for Ashmore
  • Options
    Nice to see a bit of common sense prevailing for once.
  • Options
    BDL said:

No ban for Ashmore

And rightly so - Referee reported that a player in red jumped into the crowd and spat at a fan.

No players wearing red at all and video evidence provided by Ebbsfleet fans showed that Ash verbally confronted them.

What you all have to understand is the previous week he'd been in court at the trail of an Eastleigh fan who had been racially abusing him.

I've got to know Nathan over the last couple of years and he is a smashing bloke, he's endured racist and derogatory taunts all over the place and, to be frank, he's pretty sick of it especially when stewards, like they did at Cheltenham in the cup replay, stand there and let the abuse be hurled. Fair play to Maidenhead who actually took action this week and threw some of the little scrotes out.
    Maidenhead have a pathetic little crew of idiots who tried it on in the home game at Darts last time we played them at Princes Park - amusingly they tried it on with some Darts supporters who 'dealt' with them very quickly - some non league clubs do attract some complete knobs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

BDL said:

No ban for Ashmore

And rightly so - Referee reported that a player in red jumped into the crowd and spat at a fan.

No players wearing red at all and video evidence provided by Ebbsfleet fans showed that Ash verbally confronted them.

What you all have to understand is the previous week he'd been in court at the trail of an Eastleigh fan who had been racially abusing him.

I've got to know Nathan over the last couple of years and he is a smashing bloke, he's endured racist and derogatory taunts all over the place and, to be frank, he's pretty sick of it especially when stewards, like they did at Cheltenham in the cup replay, stand there and let the abuse be hurled. Fair play to Maidenhead who actually took action this week and threw some of the little scrotes out.
    Maidenhead have a pathetic little crew of idiots who tried it on in the home game at Darts last time we played them at Princes Park - amusingly they tried it on with some Darts supporters who 'dealt' with them very quickly - some non league clubs do attract some complete knobs
    My son used to film for them and mostly they were great fans, including Alan Devonshire their manager who had time for anybody, sadly as Nathan is in the news the idiots turn out.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Dulwich won 2-1
    Great result considering how Welling outplayed them in the first game of the season.

Playing Torquay today ... last game at Tooting & Mitcham before a Boxing Day return to Champion Hill!
  • Options
    Eastbourne Borough won 3-0 at Wealdstone today.

At home to Billericay Town next week, can’t wait to get stuck into Glenn Tamplin and them.
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet Utd winding up order from HMRC but Fleet say debt has been settled now (sorry phone not letting me paste the link) - it's on Kent Online

One day they are releasing players, then they sign Cody McDonald, now we learn they have taken it to the 11th hour with the tax man

It's all very strange - I wonder what other nasties are lurking in the finances
  • Options
    More Ebbsfleet bashing..
  • Options

More Ebbsfleet bashing..

By who? HMRC?
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

More Ebbsfleet bashing..

By who? HMRC?
    Yes.. Who else.
  • Options
    Although it appears the bill will be paid, I still find it worrying that it was allowed to get this far