Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Dartford should have been leading after 20 minutes against Torquay but the longer it went on the more the away side controlled the game. They deserved their victory (two smart finishes) & looked a lot fitter at the end but 2-0 was a little flattering.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Dartford should have been leading after 20 minutes against Torquay but the longer it went on the more the away side controlled the game. They deserved their victory (two smart finishes) & looked a lot fitter at the end but 2-0 was a little flattering.

Torquay overtake welling at the top of the table. Big game for the wings on Saturday at Plainmoor.
  • Options
    Would love to go, but that drive is a few miles too far.
    Should Welling get something out of this game, it would certainly show their ability to get out of this league.
  • Options
    Erith Town supporting Bexley Foodbank this Saturday
    F4F.jpg 765.1K
  • Options
    Looks like the wheels are falling off at Billericay. 4 players left the club today. Was only a matter of time before that happened there
  • Options
    Trying to move to pro, rather than semi pro.
    A few leaving and rumours are one of them is Coombes.
    Would love to see him back at PVR
  • Options
    Surprise defeat for Orient it looks like, Salford with a chance to go top now
  • Options

Trying to move to pro, rather than semi pro.
    A few leaving and rumours are one of them is Coombes.
    Would love to see him back at PVR

Would love to like and lol this post... Fourth time of joining for Coombes in as many years now if that happens?

He certainly seems more suited to the Wings than anywhere else
  • Options

Looks like the wheels are falling off at Billericay. 4 players left the club today. Was only a matter of time before that happened there

Shocked that one of them is Robinson who got about 60 goals last season and is the league's top scorer so far this season. I can't imagine that Maidstone will be paying him anywhere near what Billericay were.
  • Options
    Welling 2 down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bromley losing
  • Options

Bromley losing

Crumb of comfort.
  • Options
    I'm at Maidenhead 0-1 Hartlepool, Hartlepool are bottom of the form table but Maidenhead look lifeless. I have a few quid on 1-1.

Easy ground to reach (close to station & town) but it's a bit ugly. Maybe 180 Pools fans here.
  • Options
    welling pulled a goal back 1-3
  • Options
    Thing is (regarding Coombes), he is on a salary that many league one players would be happy with, so to be asked to turn up more often on a weekday shouldn't prove to much a burden.
    If anything, he probably pinches himself to make sure he isn't dreaming every pay day.
  • Options
    Mighty Ebbsfleet won... Double over Barnet.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Eastbourne Borough match was delayed for 30 mins as Coombes was knocked unconscious and started fitting afterwards. He got accidentally kicked in the header for their penalty. Match was delayed until the ambulance arrived. Reading on Twitter that he up about at the local DGH.

Very scary stuffy. Ricy comfortable strolled out 2-0 winners after that.
  • Options
    Went to Basingstoke v Hendon. Hendon were cack and lost 2-1. The burger and chips were pretty good but it wasn't one of the better football days!
  • Options
    Welling 2 down at Hampton and Richmond. Chris Dickson has got both goals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wings get one back
  • Options
    Billericay bubble has burst, currently 4-0 down at home to Woking.
  • Options

Billericay bubble has burst, currently 4-0 down at home to Woking.

could do with Welling scoring
  • Options
    1-1 c'mon Welling
  • Options
    Good win by Erith Town today, knocking over the league leaders Fisher 2-1 at home.

I was at Glebe v Rusthall. The home side came from two goals down with 15 minutes to go, to win 3-2.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Good win by Erith Town today, knocking over the league leaders Fisher 2-1 at home.

Charlton 2-1 Millwall.

Happy Christmas!

• Options
    Planning to go to Welling Dartford on Boxing Day. Lucky I checked as I hadn't realised it was a 1pm kickoff!
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Planning to go to Welling Dartford on Boxing Day. Lucky I checked as I hadn't realised it was a 1pm kickoff!

Im actually surprised Coventry v Charlton is a 3pm rather than 1pm kick-off as the latter seems the norm for Boxing Day

Although I guess thats because its not local like Welling v Dartford
  • Options

Im actually surprised Coventry v Charlton is a 3pm rather than 1pm kick-off as the latter seems the norm for Boxing Day

Although I guess thats because its not local like Welling v Dartford
    It is, we're just kicking off two hours late