Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Gutted for Welling, lost 4-2 in FA Cup replay. 
  • Options
    Yeah, was always going to be a hard ask to win up there. Made a fist of it in the end, had a shot cleared off the line at the death. 
  • Options
    Yeah, was always going to be a hard ask to win UP THERE. Made a fist of it in the end, had a shot cleared off the line at the death. 
    Alright Dale... Hows life @ Brighton?
  • Options
    Very disappointing 
  • Options
    Welling havent had the luck in the FA Cup of late

Went out to Woking last season | Lost to Eastleigh this year
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet too.. 
  • Options
    Dulwich at home to Carlisle!
  • Options
    Dulwich v Carlisle to be on BBC2 on the Friday night. Blimey. 
  • Options
    The BBC were always gonna be all over the Hipsters club of choice.
  • Options
    Imagine they didnt select Leyton Orient v Maldon because the tie is the wrong way round
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news for the Carlisle fans who now face a 6 hour trip to London on a Friday night
  • Options
    Great news for the Carlisle fans who now face a 6 hour trip to London on a Friday night
    Think they've a big contigent in London... Brought a good few fans to the Valley midweek in the past
  • Options
    Welling lose again, 1 0 at home to St Albans. Awful in the 1st half, a bit better in the 2nd but really struggling at the moment.
  • Options
    Welling lose again, 1 0 at home to St Albans. Awful in the 1st half, a bit better in the 2nd but really struggling at the moment.
    Not working out this season :neutral:
  • Options
    Mark Goldberg is almost as bad as Tamplin

Needs to hand the reigns over to someone who is an actual Manager
  • Options
    Bromley 5 Halifax 0 - Halifax before the game were top; Bromley now top.
  • Options
    En route to Ireland as I type, but set to hoping to get a ticket to DHFC Friday week.
    Nobody, NOBODY is more hipster than me. Intend to have a beard when I grow up

• Options
    Saw Hendon capitulate 4-1 at Whitehawk yesterday. Some features;

1) Quirky ground....always a good thing.

2) Decent percussion section behind the goal. Good rhythms.

3) Hendon centre back picked the ball up to take a free kick. Trouble was...it had already been taken and he picked it up in the penalty area. 

I've seen a couple of things this season that have convinced me that footballers have got even thicker over the years. Something I didn't think was possible! 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Simonsen said:

3) Hendon centre back picked the ball up to take a free kick. Trouble was...it had already been taken and he picked it up in the penalty area. 

I've seen a couple of things this season that have convinced me that footballers have got even thicker over the years. Something I didn't think was possible! 
    A bit out of the way but well worth it when you get there.

@addick1965 and me went there 2 pre-seasons ago for a development squad friendly.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Did you give em some like the Wealdstone warrior.... Big test for you Tuesday if its on.... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simonsen said:

Did you give em some like the Wealdstone warrior.... Big test for you Tuesday if its on.... 
    It's off on Tuesday. 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Simonsen said:

It's off on Tuesday. 
    and re-arranged for Tuesday 3rd December. 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

A bit out of the way but well worth it when you get there.

@addick1965 and me went there 2 pre-seasons ago for a development squad friendly.
    Enjoyed the antics of the Whitehawk band and the choir. They did a "Shall we sing a song for you?"......followed by "We love you Hendon...." (they were 3-1 up at the time.....) 
  • Options
    Goldberg will surely sack himself if the Wings lose tonight at Slough, lets just hope he doesn't appoint one of the coaches who have clearly failed alongside him. That would be moving the deckchairs on the titantic.

• Options
    FFS, Welling lose again, 1 0 at Slough
  • Options
    Fuck off Goldberg
  • Options
    Fuck off Goldberg
    Yup
  • Options
    The BBC were always gonna be all over the Hipsters club of choice.
    The BBC have picked it because there's a chance of an upset. It's what the FA Cup is about.
  • Options
    Charlie Mac still tucking them away for VCD. 1 in 2 over last few years.