Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Welling 1-1
  • stonemuse said:
    Welling 1-1
    Worthing take the lead again 1-2 
  • 1-3 now FFS
  • 2-3 as of about 15 mins ago. Welling responding to stick from section of home fans 
  • 2-3 as of about 15 mins ago. Welling responding to stick from section of home fans 
    2-4  :/
  • Welling beat Cheshunt 2 1
    Cheshunt down to 10 for last half hour. Deservedly so as goalkeeper howler left welling player on to score in open goal, but fouled from behind. Bet the Maidstone game was eventful with the local divs
  • Last night as Dorking beat Maidstone, the United fans, in their hundreds, chanted "she's a slapper" / "she's on her period" / "she's got chlamydia" at a 15-year-old girl, who was just a few metres away, for a solid five minutes. It was fucking disgraceful.
  • A couple of entertaining away wins for the fleet this week. Keep it up boys.
  • Sponsored links:

• Welling beat Cheshunt 2 1
    https://youtu.be/1G8YFm83wBQ
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Last night as Dorking beat Maidstone, the United fans, in their hundreds, chanted "she's a slapper" / "she's on her period" / "she's got chlamydia" at a 15-year-old girl, who was just a few metres away, for a solid five minutes. It was fucking disgraceful.
    They’re all inbred scumbags
  • Welling losing 2-0 @ Hemel Hempstead, now 2-3 up within 10mins of the restart
    stunning
  • A shame the team are pretty shit but hopefully they can rebuild and get back into league football.

Oldham were a good side when i first got into football back in the days when they had Ian Marshall and Andy Ritchie up front. No way should they be in non-league.
  • A shame the team are pretty shit but hopefully they can rebuild and get back into league football.

Oldham were a good side when i first got into football back in the days when they had Ian Marshall and Andy Ritchie up front. No way should they be in non-league.
    Still remember being fond of Man Utd back in the early 90s, with Oldham running them damned close in the FA Cup Semi-Final - Crazy to think of that game now, with both in their current positions.

I mean... Man Utd are shadows of themselves ;)
    Held on despite playing the last 25 minutes with 10 men. Great week for them, they're now up into the final play off spot.
    Held on despite playing the last 25 minutes with 10 men. Great week for them, they're now up into the final play off spot.
    Relief at the moment after the horror show of them just about surviving last season.

They should have a better year, what with the likes of Azeez in attack
    Relief at the moment after the horror show of them just about surviving last season.

They should have a better year, what with the likes of Azeez in attack
    Payne is a good signing too. Was at Barnsley in the championship just 4 years and ago and playing in league one 2 years ago. So he should be pretty good at that level.
  • If your going to get a straight red, the “tackle” today was as good as any.

• Sponsored links:

• Lost my bottle with 10 to go.
    Although 2-0 down at HT, never looked like the scoreline was justified.
    Kicking downhill in the second with the sun behind them, thought they were still in it.
    Double substitution at HT with a greater attacking impetus, saw two well taken goals in 5 mins (along with a pen).
    Played last half hour with 10 men.
    If eleven remained, that scoreline would had further away goals on it.

I mentioned previously, a good idea of how Welling are as a team should be judged on how teams get on at Taunton.
    Welling drawing there, and today Dartford losing, will hopefully give some form guide.
  • ROTW said:
    Lost my bottle with 10 to go.
    Although 2-0 down at HT, never looked like the scoreline was justified.
    Kicking downhill in the second with the sun behind them, thought they were still in it.
    Double substitution at HT with a greater attacking impetus, saw two well taken goals in 5 mins (along with a pen).
    Played last half hour with 10 men.
    If eleven remained, that scoreline would had further away goals on it.

I mentioned previously, a good idea of how Welling are as a team should be judged on how teams get on at Taunton.
    Welling drawing there, and today Dartford losing, will hopefully give some form guide.
    Hopefully see you at PVR next Saturday mate.
  • Look forward to it mate.
    Easy to get a beer now the have a large licenced tent in the car park.
    I will see if Cardinal fancies it.
    Funny enough, see a few Charlton faces over there last week
  • Back to back wins for the Wanderers at home to Gateshead today.

Up to the heady heights of 6th now ! 

Long may it last.
  • Phoenix in the hat for the first round qualifying of the FA Cup.
  • I'll be at Welling on Saturday, the signs are there that it will be good season after the horror shows of the last couple of years. Stunning result today.

Funnily enough my fave match of last season was Braintree 2-2 Welling, coming back from 2 down in the freezing cold with a couple dozen or so other Welling diehards behind the goal. 
  • Wings one up at Dulwich
  • stonemuse said:
    Wings one up at Dulwich
    Now two 
  • stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Wings one up at Dulwich
    Now two 
    Think it's going to be a long hard season for Dulwich! Murmurs calling for Gavin Rose to go, could grow louder! Have not managed to get down there yet this season!