Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I blame Jimmenz and Slater 75% the rest Powell.

12346»

Comments

• Options

From what I understand - it is the lack of willingness to accept a measley offer that has prevented a takeover so far!

Do you know what Jimenez's bankers/backers are telling him to do or how serious the offer was? The only offer that is in the public domain fell through after Richard Murray had done due diligence on the buyer.

• Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

To those who are sticking behind Powell let me ask you this - Was Lennie Lawrence or Curbs and Gritty lucky why we did so well in the league table when things were tough behind the scenes?

Both had attracted a lot of criticism - perhaps Lennie got less stick as we were mostly playing at Selhurst in his tenure and had no money.

Those who want CP to get sacked are falling into the trap of dealing with the effects and not addressing the causes. Clearly there is something not right behind the scenes and blaming CP is not necessarily the answer. A slew of backroom staff leaving - mostly by the back door suggests that not all is right.

I don't need to trot out CP's record as manager here, but given what he has achieved in two seasons I don't think that the fault is entirely his.
  • Options
    Chrissy is capabe of turning things round - we are going through a bad patch but we could easily turn things round in th enext few games
  • Options

DiscoCAFC said:

To those who are sticking behind Powell let me ask you this - Was Lennie Lawrence or Curbs and Gritty lucky why we did so well in the league table when things were tough behind the scenes?

Both had attracted a lot of criticism - perhaps Lennie got less stick as we were mostly playing at Selhurst in his tenure and had no money.

Those who want CP to get sacked are falling into the trap of dealing with the effects and not addressing the causes. Clearly there is something not right behind the scenes and blaming CP is not necessarily the answer. A slew of backroom staff leaving - mostly by the back door suggests that not all is right.

I don't need to trot out CP's record as manager here, but given what he has achieved in two seasons I don't think that the fault is entirely his.
    Some managers in the past lose the plot and I think Powell is starting to this season. However if we do sack Powell who are we going to get someone decent when we have no money? No one at all.