Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Richard Rufus Declared Bankrupt

Comments

• Options
    redcarter said:

http://richardrufusponzi.com/ really bizarre this

Very very strange, pray there is no truth in this.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Bloody hell - lots of serious accusations there but very little evidence
  • Options
    That reads like it's written by some retarded yank who thinks people in the UK are all complete fcukwits.

No evidence is offered whatsoever.
  • Options
    No evidence whatsoever ! Dangerous stuff. Sounds like it's written by an "ex friend"!

Really think it shouldn't be on here.
  • Options
    I had read something like this a while ago on an obscure blog I have no chance of finding again. That said the blog offers no facts or sources to back up the accusations and was clearly written by someone with a personal issue. You don't just create a website like this, containing so much passion / anger, if you have come across Rufus from an entirely unrelated angle.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

No evidence whatsoever ! Dangerous stuff. Sounds like it's written by an "ex friend"!

Really think it shouldn't be on here.

You're probably right, I've removed the link
  • Options
    Started reading, didn't get to the end because it just rambled on and on about nothing in particular.
    Also lost any chance of credibility by opening with a reference to "taking the lord's name in vain" which makes it look like it's written by a religious mentalist.
  • Options
    Read that article as far as: "If there is one thing we do not like here in the USA it is people using the Lord’s name in vain, … and profiting from it by their own crimes and deceptions."

From a nation that gives millions of dollars to TV evangelists every week....................
  • Options
    the article is clearly written by a faceless punter who invested and lost
    investments can go down as well as up
    i'm sure the ruuf is not living the life of luxury and just got rumped on the markets , unfortunately taking others down with him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey - a bit of a tangled web following some of those links about KICC.

Let's hope the PPS Rumour isn't true as well.
  • Options
    I always get very wary when the words "Ponzi Scheme" are mentioned, as it has been regarding Richards alleged activities. From what I have read today on other links to this matter, it's looking like Paul Elliot could be the injured party and RR has gone missing . I do hope I'm wrong, I like many others, have very special memories of both of them.
  • Options
    All these 'churches' are a scam. The more modern ones are just not as good at hiding it as the older ones - or are a bit more brazen about it. Have a look at some of the stuff out there about uckg - one of the biggest. Its eye watering.
  • Options
    just inundate the website with messages of support for Richard Rufus, I just did and I will send more every day
  • Options

and RR has gone missing .

he's training the u-10's at sparrow lane , so i doubt he's gone missing, still if you read it on the internet it might just be true

• Options
    Well, it says on the home page:

'A former top English Soccer player who becomes a born again Christina '

So he's obviously undergone a sex change in an attempt to avoid further investigations.
  • Options
    Blimey, someone has really got it in for him.
  • Options
    Nice house, zoopla says it was bought 16th Jan 2003 for £1,831,500. If this is RR's digs then he didn't do to bad from his career at Charlton. Rightmove says it received an offer of £1.7m...................Not sure how bankruptcy works in respect of property.
  • Options
    That p.p.s part :(
  • Options

All these 'churches' are a scam. The more modern ones are just not as good at hiding it as the older ones - or are a bit more brazen about it. Have a look at some of the stuff out there about uckg - one of the biggest. Its eye watering.

From Wiki: "Reports in 2009 from a Brazilian governmental investigation of money laundering estimated that the Church received USD $1.4 billion per year in tithes, collected in 4,500 temples in 1,500 cities in Brazil. From 2003 to 2008, deposits for the Universal Church of the Kingdom God in Brazil reached R $3.9 billion".

Pretty impressive numbers, but small fry compared to the Bergoglio Clan though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nice house, zoopla says it was bought 16th Jan 2003 for £1,831,500. If this is RR's digs then he didn't do to bad from his career at Charlton. Rightmove says it received an offer of £1.7m...................Not sure how bankruptcy works in respect of property.

The particulars are very much worded like a distressed sale (also notable from photos that the house is vacant) eg. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £1,700,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.""
  • Options
    Well he was training last night with a smile on his face!!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    a. "Trust me, I'm a Christian" I don't have to qualify this, I just say it and it's true.
    b. "Trust me, I'm a devotee of CAFC...my abject misery, failed marriage, memorabelia, Thermos flask etc are proof enough"

Who would you trust?
  • Options
    More details here:
    bridgingandcommercial.co.uk/mobile-article-desc.php?id=3495#.UnjGgLIgGK0
  • Options
    I also hope the club could wangle some kind of benefit/testimonial match for him.

8 mil down the pan...it would need more than one match :-)
  • Options

Well he was training last night with a smile on his face!!

You had cheap NBA tickets?

• Options
    edited November 2013
    westlower said:

More details here:
    bridgingandcommercial.co.uk/mobile-article-desc.php?id=3495#.UnjGgLIgGK0

Rather confirms the financial mess he's got himself into. And it is also possibly fair to assume that the info on the other link stating that Paul Elliott is one of the backers to the tune of a million quid to be correct - and the reason for the recent spat.
  • Options
    Monopoly Trading - you couldn't make it up !

Rufus incorporated Monopoly Trading and Investments Ltd on 27 January 2005 and became a director in the firm. The firm, which dissolved in September 2013, undertook, “activities auxiliary to financial services, except insurance and pension funding.”
  • Options
    Looking at some of those numbers I think my next site's going to be ChurchLife.com! Live by the Lord!
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Looking at some of those numbers I think my next site's going to be ChurchLife.com! Live by the Lord!

What's the minimum subscription? Praise the Lord!