Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Snooker updates

Comments

• Murphy sneaks one, Noppon makes the error towards the end of the frame. Could this be a big turning point 8-4, Murphy needs to win the next to put the pressure on.

On the other table it looks like going 3-1 Allen, going swiftly blink and you will miss it. I am watching the main one though could be a big win for Noppon. 
    Clarke just pinched it after needing 3 snookers. Played some great shots.
    Thank you! i had the live score up but was watching Murphy match, on my phone lol always some effort getting more than 2 snookers, hence why i was a bit premature with a false update  :|
    To be fair, you did say 'looks like going 3-1 Allen' so that wasn't false, with three snookers needed it certainly did look like it.
  • I am currently typing up the last 64 draw for Q School events 1 and 2 and then will do number 3 when the results come.

Once I have all 3 typed up I will post them here
    Lol its so much easier with a laptop.

2 last 64 draws typed up in under 20 minutes including players I have never heard of and having ti check the spellings 

Nice.
  • I am currently typing up the last 64 draw for Q School events 1 and 2 and then will do number 3 when the results come.

Once I have all 3 typed up I will post them here
    Lol its so much easier with a laptop.

2 last 64 draws typed up in under 20 minutes including players I have never heard of and having ti check the spellings 

Nice.
    Lol even with a laptop I still suffer the curse of the fat fingers, anyway its back to a phone for me now which is ok for these updates anyway lol 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    1st session(mid session interval)

Kyren Wilson 3-1 Martin Gould 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    1st Session(Mid Session Interval)

Neil Robertson 2-2 Barry Hawkins 
  • edited August 2020
    When Bingham was 5-3 down, i put him Yan and Gould in a treble... kiss of death now i have mentioned it so soon..  £5 pays £172
    Definitely kiss of death lol, looks like being 0 out of the 3 the way Kyren Wilson is playing
  • For anyone that missed it, this is how Robertson v Hawkins started

Not the ideal start for Robertson 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    1st Session 

Kyren Wilson 5-3 Martin Gould 

Important final 2 frames from Gould to go from 5-1 to 5-3
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    1st Session 

Neil Robertson 5-3 Barry Hawkins 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    2nd Session(Mid Session Interval)

Ding Junhui 7-5 Ronnie O'Sullivan 

Ding will be disappointed its only 7-5 and not 8-4 as he should have won the opening frame of the day
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2020
    What happened in the McGill match? Just seen a bit of a commotion & the ref is having to calm them down?
  • edited August 2020
    What happened in the McGill match? Just seen a bit of a commotion & the ref is having to calm them down?
    Its all kicked off

Clarke has got in McGill eyeline a couple of times on shots.

McGill has complained about it then when Clarke won the last frame apparently he smirked at McGill although I didnt see it myself but people on twitter saying he did Clarke then went for a toilet break and McGill chased him outside(I saw McGill run after him) something happened when they got outside not sure what tho.

Thats why Jan had a word back with both players
  • What happened in the McGill match? Just seen a bit of a commotion & the ref is having to calm them down?
    Its all kicked off

Clarke has got in McGill eyeline a couple of times on shots.

McGill has complained about it then when Clarke won the last frame apparently he smirked at McGill although I didnt see it myself but people on twitter saying he did Clarke then went for a toilet break and McGill chased him outside(I saw McGill run after him) something happened when they got outside not sure what tho.

Thats why Jan had a word back with both players
    It was so funny to watch. McGill was so pissed off. It’s such an important match for both players kinda career changing with the chance to face Maflin for a place in the semis 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    2nd Session 

Ronnie O'Sullivan 8-8 Ding Junhui 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2

Jamie Clarke 8-4 Anthony McGill 
  • Jamie Clarkes tweet during the mid session interval may have been aimed at Anthony McGill 

You want to dance, let’s dance
  • Ding has been really unlucky. Had O'Sullivan on the ropes at 7-5 then had a freak in off which let O'Sullivan in and he made a big break, and then in the next went into the pack and a red went in the middle. Could have been 9-5 up not 7-7.
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    2nd Session 

Jamie Clarke 8-7 Anthony McGill 

McGill will be frustrated to have be pulled of a frame early, from 8-2 down he won 5 in a row and would have felt he could have made it 6 in a row, but Clarke now has a chance ti regroup ahead of the final session
  • Do you think the incident has affected Clarke? He hasn't won a frame since.
  • Do you think the incident has affected Clarke? He hasn't won a frame since.
    100% also seen a few people online saying McGill causee the issue on purpose the rattle Clarke because he is inexperienced, TBH that wouldn't surprise me either 

Joe Perry tried similar in the qualifiers Clarke had just won 3 framea in a row I think it was and Perry moaned to the ref that Clarke was using his towel when Perry got down on his shots and because it was white it was putting him off, Ref had a word with Clarke about it, but again another example of a experienced player trying to put a seed of doubt in the inexperienced players mind, it didn't work for Perry but I feel like this one has got to Clarke, I hope the break helps him reset
  • Sponsored links:

• Totally out of order from McGill in my book. He was getting hammered and has used this to put him off.  If someone is in your eyeline you politely ask them to move. 
  • edited August 2020
    Just a quick Q School update for knocked out players

Thor Chuan Leong lost and it was his last opportunity so he wont be on the tour next year @johnnybev1987 will be gutted I know you liked him

Reanne Evans lost and it was her last opportunity 

Robbie McGuigan lost but he still has 1 more chance with Q School 3

Antoni Kowalski lost and it was his final opportunity this year

Michael White lost but he still has one final opportunity 

Ross Muir lost and it was his final opportunity 

Wu Yize lost but has one final opportunity 

Michael Georgiou, Oliver Lines and Brian Ochoiski are just some of the name still remaining in Q School 2

• World Championship 
    Round 2

Kyren Wilson 9-3 Martin Gould 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2

Neil Robertson 6-6 Barry Hawkins 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    2nd Session 

Kyren Wilson 11-5 Martin Gould 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    2nd Session 

Neil Robertson 8-8 Barry Hawkins 
  • 2 of the last matches of Q School 2 have been played but I was waiting for the final score of the last round 5 match so i can do a full final fixture list lol

Michael Georgiou v Jamie Jones

Zak Surety vs Leo Fernandez

Paul Davison vs Oliver Lines

Kuldesh Johal v Ben Hancorn

So thats how it was
  • Jamie Jones 4-0 Michael Georgiou @WelshAddick can cheer another welshman on for 2 years especially as Michael White is struggling to get back on

The man from Wales is back on the tour(hopefully his troubles are behind him) for those who forgot he was banned which is a reason he dropped off the tour not for match fixing but for failing to report it, he was initially charged with match fixing in October 2018(the match was David John v Graeme Dott) but Jones as I say was cleared but banned for a year for not reporting the approach. 

Michael Georgiou will not be on the tour next year as this was his last opportunity 
  • Zak Surety 4-1 Leo Fernandez 

This is Zaks 2nd time as a pro player, his last was 2014/2016, he got to the 2nd round of the  China Open but that was it
    Zak is 28 from Basildon 

• Oliver Lines 4-2 Paul Davison 

Peter will be happy his son rejoins him straight away after falling off the tour this season