Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Snooker updates

Comments

• Higgins 147 alert (joke) after 2 reds / 2 blacks lol
    @paulie8290
    this is looking a bit more likely now get over here! 10 reds / 10 Blacks
  • Surely 15/ 14 ? 
  • edited August 2020
    147 JOHN HIGGINS

THE 157TH 147 OF SNOOKER HISTORY AND HIS 10TH

ALSO £55,000 for Higgins £40,000 for the 147 and £15,000 for the high break
  • Wow. What a red in the middle.
  • Hes only gone and done it! after a half jokey post by myself he mops up 15 blacks, 15 reds, Yellow-Black 147 Kaching! that will earn him £55k, not bad! 
    You called it mate. 
    Great shout. 
    You called it mate. 
    Great shout. 
    I cant really take credit, it was a half joke with Paulie from last time :smile:
    It opened up shortly after, a couple loose position shots but he never looked like missing towards the end. Lovely stuff
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    First Session(mid session interval)

Mark Selby 3-1 Noppon Saengkham 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    2nd Session(Mid Session Interval)

Kurt Maflin 7-5 John Higgins 
  • 147 JOHN HIGGINS

THE 157TH 147 OF SNOOKER HISTORY AND HIS 10TH

ALSO £55,000 for Higgins £40,000 for the 147 and £15,000 for the high break
    I see your edit lad  ;) haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Great game though. Higgins is playing well but Maflin is outplaying him at the moment. 
  • I wouldn't be surprised to see another max in the tournament. 
    Bold statement, certainly easier now but still unlikely. 
  • There have been 4 or 5 good chances. 
    I cant remember who it was but someone on BBC the other day maybe Hendry or Parrott said he wouldn't be surprised if there was at least 2 this event as well as record breaking centuries 

No crowd and the players are able to play like its a practice session and these players knock centuries in for fun in practice 

We are at 41 centuries already lol
    I cant remember who it was but someone on BBC the other day maybe Hendry or Parrott said he wouldn't be surprised if there was at least 2 this event as well as record breaking centuries 

No crowd and the players are able to play like its a practice session and these players knock centuries in for fun in practice 

We are at 41 centuries already lol
    Very true, but id need generous odds to back another really. That was the first time since what 2012 ( i think or 2013) 

It might be easier if the players adapt and Lawrie you are right as there have been a few chances. I love a 147 so another one from Ronnie would be good, in the final frame of the final match ideally :)
  • This Maflin v Higgins match is very high quality, will go  down to the wire and although i would back Higgins its tough to call. 
  • Both matches are a very high standard this morning.  I keep flicking between the 2
  • Both matches are a very high standard this morning.  I keep flicking between the 2
    I would , but work kind of getting in the way. Brought laptop down to have snooker in the background. It does look a good battle in the other, just seen a diagram of a shot Noppon just played to get out of a snooker, very impressive. 
  • edited August 2020
    World Championship 
    Round 2
    2nd Session 

John Higgins 8-8 Kurt Maflin

Higgins stole 3 of those frames, including the final one with a fantastic break of 63 including a brilliant final red
  • Sponsored links:

• Higgins probably favourite now. Maflin has made a couple of mistakes and the standard has been so high that one mistake costs the frame.
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    1st Session 

Noppon Saengkham 5-3 Mark Selby 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2

World Championship 
    Round 2
    1st Session 

There are no words
  • World Championship 
    Round 2

World Championship 
    Round 2
    1st Session 

There are no words
    Long way to go, i have a treble with Noppon +3.5... fully expect Selby to win still, it will be alright. 

Higgins probably favourite now. Maflin has made a couple of mistakes and the standard has been so high that one mistake costs the frame.
    I still think its going to the wire, Higgins is defo fave, but still Maflin has shown great character/potting so i wont count him out just yet. 13-11 or a decider i reckon. 
  • Just seen Ronnie v Ding is over 3 days, i dont like that. With his consistency this will be a huge test, might lump on Ding just incase. 
  • Always great to see a 147, but Higgins is the last person i’d want it to be
  • Interesting by Stuart Bingham there, Ref called a free ball, Stuart didn't think it was a free ball so refused to take it and just had the balls put back instead, Williams tapped the table to acknowledge the sportsmanship 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    2nd Session(Mid Session Interval)

Mark Williams 6-6 Stuart Bingham 
  • Interesting by Stuart Bingham there, Ref called a free ball, Stuart didn't think it was a free ball so refused to take it and just had the balls put back instead, Williams tapped the table to acknowledge the sportsmanship 
    Kind of ironic, i do like Bingham but he was banned for being involved in betting similarities with Stephen Lee who has been banned long term lol 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    1st session(Mid Session Interval)

Judd Trump 2-2 Yan Bingtao