Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Snooker updates

Comments

• When Bingham was 5-3 down, i put him Yan and Gould in a treble... kiss of death now i have mentioned it so soon..  £5 pays £172
  • Interesting by Stuart Bingham there, Ref called a free ball, Stuart didn't think it was a free ball so refused to take it and just had the balls put back instead, Williams tapped the table to acknowledge the sportsmanship 
    Kind of ironic, i do like Bingham but he was banned for being involved in betting similarities with Stephen Lee who has been banned long term lol 
    Talking of Lee only 4 years left on his ban he will be 50 on his return be interesting to see if he tries to come back.

Cao Yupengs ban expires in November this year he will only be 30 so I expect to see him at Q School next year

Yu Delu still has 9 years left on his ban and will be 41 on his return
  • Interesting by Stuart Bingham there, Ref called a free ball, Stuart didn't think it was a free ball so refused to take it and just had the balls put back instead, Williams tapped the table to acknowledge the sportsmanship 
    Kind of ironic, i do like Bingham but he was banned for being involved in betting similarities with Stephen Lee who has been banned long term lol 
    Talking of Lee only 4 years left on his ban he will be 50 on his return be interesting to see if he tries to come back.

Cao Yupengs ban expires in November this year he will only be 30 so I expect to see him at Q School next year

Its crazy to think Lee is nearly 50 , i dont know whether he would come back im sure if he still plays he will as there is money in the game. Will be interesting, i know he went to Thailand but then got done for even teaching pool/snooker, as well as had a money game so it wouldn't surprise me if he has been under the radar somewhere China/Thailand getting by with games. 

Bingham was betting on himself. Nowhere near as bad as what Lee was doing, that's why he got 12 years.

Its crazy to think Lee is nearly 50 , i dont know whether he would come back im sure if he still plays he will as there is money in the game. Will be interesting, i know he went to Thailand but then got done for even teaching pool/snooker, as well as had a money game so it wouldn't surprise me if he has been under the radar somewhere China/Thailand getting by with games. 

Be interesting to see what response Cao gets on return, as I said I fully expect him on Q School next year and if he has been practicing then he should qualify as he was a decent player, I remember the Scottish Open final when he was close to winning 

Be interesting to see what response Cao gets on return, as I said I fully expect him on Q School next year and if he has been practicing then he should qualify as he was a decent player, I remember the Scottish Open final when he was close to winning 
    Yeah Cao Yupeng is decent, i thought he had as much potential as most of the Chinese bar Yan, we arent going ot include Ding as he has been up there for years. 

Interesting by Stuart Bingham there, Ref called a free ball, Stuart didn't think it was a free ball so refused to take it and just had the balls put back instead, Williams tapped the table to acknowledge the sportsmanship 
    Bingham was betting on himself. Nowhere near as bad as what Lee was doing, that's why he got 12 years.
    Oh yeah, true. I think people used to do it where the high break they would bet it gets beaten so to gurantee a win. It is a funny one altogether i can understand why they are harsh because you can heavily influence snooker so it would create grey areas even betting on yourself to win. I thought Bingham or a close friend were caught betting on others , not involving Binghams games but still against the rules. Higgins and Bingham have essentially got away with it, whether its because they found loopholes or because they have good solicitors but always go down in my estimation for it, Higgins i know was completely different but still those defending him just watch the videos. I used to be a big fan of Higgins before. 
  • edited August 2020
    Lol may have called it to early lol
  • Lol may have called it to early lol
    You confused the hell out of me! i was looking slight delay on skygo, go to live scores and its a tad bit ahead  :disappointed:

Both could be key last frames on both tables
  • Lol may have called it to early lol
    You confused the hell out of me! i was looking slight delay on skygo, go to live scores and its a tad bit ahead  :disappointed:

Both could be key last frames on both tables
    Didnt see Trump missing lol
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    1st Session 

Yan Bingtao 5-3 Judd Trump 
  • Sponsored links:

• World Championship 
    Round 2
    2nd Session

Mark Williams 8-8 Stuart Bingham 
  • That means so far in the 2nd round
    2 matches have played 2 sessions and both are 8-8

• World Championship 
    Round 2
    1st Session 

Yan Bingtao 5-3 Judd Trump 
    Long way to go but thats a good start, hopefully he doesn't regret not making it 6-3, but still he would take it. Needs to keep in front/level vs trump really end of next full session to have a chance. 

Bingham/Williams very poised looked like Williams sneaked a few today so could be another tight one, I said Williams before, Bingham when losing. Now score draw? lol 
  • The standard is incredibly good this year.  Have to think the lack of crowd is helping the players
  • Big last frame that. Bingtao should have punished Trump. I think he should have potted the blue and played safe on the yellow. The brown was tough and so would the yellow have been if he'd potted it. 
  • Trump was poor, will be delighted to get out 5-3. 
  • Big last frame that. Bingtao should have punished Trump. I think he should have potted the blue and played safe on the yellow. The brown was tough and so would the yellow have been if he'd potted it. 
    I was screaming at the TV to pot the Blue and play safe on the Yellow.

It seemed the logical thing to do
    I was screaming at the TV to pot the Blue and play safe on the Yellow.

It seemed the logical thing to do
    Yes, gets the yellow off the cushion and it becomes a yellow ball game. 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    2nd Session(Mid Session Interval)

Mark Selby 6-6 Noppon Saengkham 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    3rd Session(mid session interval)

John Higgins 10-10 Kurt Maflin 
  • Sponsored links:

• I am currently typing up the last 64 draw for Q School events 1 and 2 and then will do number 3 when the results come.

Once I have all 3 typed up I will post them here
  • edited August 2020
    I don't know much about Saengkham but he's playing really well

• edited August 2020
    I am currently typing up the last 64 draw for Q School events 1 and 2 and then will do number 3 when the results come.

Once I have all 3 typed up I will post them here
    Lol its so much easier with a laptop.

2 last 64 draws typed up in under 20 minutes including players I have never heard of and having ti check the spellings 

• Noppon is having a blinder put him in +3.5 but really didn't expect this playing very well. Higgins ahead at the right time it seems, tough man to beat.
  • Keep expecting Higgins to pull away, but Maflin is with him every step of the way,

Great stuff
  • Noppon is a player that goes under radar.

People forget he has been in 2 ranking semis, and in one of those he took Williams(who won the event) to a final frame decider 

But one thing that cannot be questioned is his commitment, I have heard so many times other players say, if you are looking for Noppon he will either be playing his match or on the practice table 
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    2nd Session

Mark Selby 8-8 Noppon Saengkham 

So thats 3 from 3 now that were 8-8 after 2 sessions, just need Trump to win tomorrows afternoon session 5-3 tomorrow now 😂😂
  • World Championship 
    Round 2
    Result

Kurt Maflin 13-11 John Higgins 

Fantastic from Kurt Maflin, his only previous appearance he lost 10-9 to Allen in round 1 in 2015 and now he is into the Quarter Final to face McGill or Jamie Clarke 
  • What a performance. Superb!!!
  • Incredible. He looked like he was going at 10-11 down but came out and played 3 great frames.